Shop our Airplanes Products Shop our Surface Products
Old Dec 09, 2015, 08:35 AM
Find More Posts by milnei
Buckingham, UK
Joined Jan 2010
10 Posts
Discussion
FS-T6 2 position switch to 3 position switch mod??

Quite possibly a stupid question, with a very simple answer.....

I've seen it's easy to de-solder one of the variable pots and fit a 3 position switch with resistors in place of the pot.

However, I'm hoping to retain both variable pots (to control both axis on a gimbal) and still have a 3 position flight mode switch for my Quantam Nova.

Now, I'm guessing as the FS-T6 is a 6 channel radio, I can't have both pots plus the 4 flight controls AND a flight mode switch as that's 7 channels. Is that right?

OR - is the flight mode switch not a 'real' channel, and 'IF' one of the 2 position switches could be modded to a 3 position switch, I could still have both pots and a 3 position flight mode switch?

OR - do I need to buy a 7 or more channel radio?

Thanks, Ian.
milnei is offline Find More Posts by milnei
to remove ads between posts