SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 09, 2014, 04:20 PM
Extreme Flight Tech Support
Johns Creek, GA
Joined Jan 2005
819 Posts
Discussion
Coverage of the 2014 Scale Aerobatic (IMAC) Nats

Coverage of the AMA Scale Aerobatic (IMAC) Nats...

I've been keeping a blog going here:
http://www.mini-iac.com/2014Nats/tabid/202/Default.aspx
on the IMAC website....

and also the once a day Nats News are here:
http://www.modelaircraft.org/events/nats/natsnews.aspx

Pics, notes, ramblings, and scores when I can.
I'm also helping out judging and calling for a few folks so I post when I can.

Thanks
exeter_acres is offline Find More Posts by exeter_acres
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 09:30 AM
United States, WI, Madison
Joined Apr 2014
4 Posts
I bought an unopened Vanquish 2M kit. The overall fit and finish seems to be very good, except for one thing. The right horizontal stabilizer incidence adjuster has the srews backed out and is loose. My wife and I both talked to Curtis Cozier, the operations manager, at Extreme Flight, and all he said, in a nasty way, was that we could send them more money to get a replacement set, because we were not the original purchasers of the kit, and even though I sent him a picture showing that the parts had never even been removed from the bags. This was a factory defect, and even though maybe I didn't purchase it directly from Extreme Flight, somebody did purchase it from them and they received the money for it. I have seen many glowing posts about this company, but I for one will never buy another kit from them. When my wife spends a weeks pay to buy me a special birthday gift, and a plane that is supposed to be of this caliber, if it was a virgin part, you would think they would stand behind it. I will not ever get another Extreme Flight kit.
circuitboard35 is offline Find More Posts by circuitboard35