HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 30, 2011, 11:23 AM
Toronto
Joined Aug 2008
139 Posts
Discussion
Turbo Raven ARf

Ok.

I figure I would put a thread in this group as it closely relates to my subject.

I have finally figured that 3D is just not my style of flying, but rather aerobatic and sport flying. Thus I would like to purchase a aerobatic airplane that is both fast, sporty, aerobatic and will be fun to fly. That said, how would you rate the Turbo Raven on the above aspects (no turbine engine, just a 30cc gas).

Thanks
canso is online now Find More Posts by canso
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 01, 2011, 02:54 AM
Joined Jan 2010
2,876 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by canso View Post
Ok.

I figure I would put a thread in this group as it closely relates to my subject.

I have finally figured that 3D is just not my style of flying, but rather aerobatic and sport flying. Thus I would like to purchase a aerobatic airplane that is both fast, sporty, aerobatic and will be fun to fly. That said, how would you rate the Turbo Raven on the above aspects (no turbine engine, just a 30cc gas).

Thanks
I'm flying "Turbo Raven" powered by OS90FS, 160cm span but only 133 length. It could be so much nicer to fly if it was 6 inch longer. Perfect sport/aerobatic model if that's what you like. Mine is too heavy for its size at 4.3kg, bought it very cheap as ARF kit, beautifully built but factory in china must have run out of balsa and light ply as it is built as a tank using heavy wood. Haven't had a dead stick yet because that might be the end of it as a glider, Joe.
jofro is offline Find More Posts by jofro