Old May 01, 2015, 01:36 PM
Find More Posts by bryuly
United States, ID, Nampa
Joined Mar 2012
26 Posts
Question
What band is my TS351?

Hello all,

I am trying to get into fpv and recently purchased a rc305 and ts351 from another person on the classifieds but am having issues.

The problem I am having is that when I plug everything together I cannot seem to get a picture on my screen. I don't have it fully set up as I was just testing it on my bench before installing, which appears to have been a good idea since I can't get it working. Both have the power light on and I have been able to get static but only with me exploring the channel options. Not sure where the issue would be...

I have been trying to do research on my setup and have tried some thing but have had no luck. This led me to wondering if my bands are off.

I am pretty sure my rx is on band A since it has the sticker A on it. I cannot seem to find a way to know what band the transmitter is on however...does anyone know a way to tell?

If you have any other suggestions for my issue please let me know.
bryuly is offline Find More Posts by bryuly
to remove ads between posts
Old May 01, 2015, 01:37 PM
Find More Posts by bryuly
United States, ID, Nampa
Joined Mar 2012
26 Posts
Also would it be better to power my camera independent of the transmitter? Could there be an issue with the power output from the transmitter causing the camera to not show a picture?

Not really sure how to test my camera to see if it is the issue...
bryuly is offline Find More Posts by bryuly