HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 15, 2014, 07:42 PM
Right Rudder
USA, FL, Orlando
Joined Nov 2010
9,272 Posts
Rob,

I am on my 2nd R/E only Radian and would not change it for the Pro.

I just Love the relaxing manner of this powered glider and knowing you, it must be Psycho!
PittSpecial is offline Find More Posts by PittSpecial
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 03:56 PM
0Gravity
Orlando, Florida
Joined Feb 2008
722 Posts
3D Biplane anyone?

RC Biplane 3D Flight (2 min 21 sec)
budkeywest is offline Find More Posts by budkeywest
Old Yesterday, 07:42 PM
Right Rudder
USA, FL, Orlando
Joined Nov 2010
9,272 Posts
@ OIA (a.k.a; South Port Community Park Area)

Guys,

Well, I had an extremely enjoyable Sunday morning at the South Port Community Park (Across the Street) on a empty Asphalt Parking Lot that the NAVY reserve at time uses.

FIRST FLIGHT / 1st Video:

The Model was flown at a higher rate of speed as taking recommendation from Dave (dbc) to keep this airframe happy and wow, what a RUSH! The model performed beyond my expectations in a location that I can land this model from almost any direction.

I am still amazed how FAST this model "is" with just 3-Cells, 2200mAH, Lithium Polymer batteries. Oh, yes, those there at this flying site also took high degree of notice and they were surprised as well that it was just a 3-Cell operation.

2nd FLIGHT / 2nd Video:

I don't fly frequently at this location and I am more an RC Club flyer with familiar surroundings and without any obstacles. In my 2nd flight I became just transfixed on the beauty of this model and its super flying characteristics that I lost concentration and became a spectator for a split second and allowed the model to zoom downward too low and too much down range where there's an ugly Palm Bush.

I was the one who was yelling, "Oh, NO!!!" at the last few seconds as I finally realized what was going to happen.

I was shocked that there was NOTHING major broken and considering that I allowed this model to crash into this Palm at a high rate of speed. The Right Aileron was not damaged nor its servo, just the push rod went beyond the plastic servo horn and I do believe this saved the servo itself. All the energy went with the push rod and plastic horn. All I had to do was carefully slide the Right Aileron Push Rod back to its position and carefully bend the plastic horn.

I did a careful Post CRASH check and both EDF's still work perfectly and all the servos and including the retracts. Therefore, all systems are still GO.

Limits of the Airframe Damage was the nose area and bottom frontal FUSE of which have been and still in repairs.

Okay, a few Videos and Pictures.

1st Flight / 1st Video: (Sorry, the Cowboy hat setup was not perfect!)
Dynam Twin 64mm EDF Jet Successful Morning Flight 09-21-2014 (4 min 20 sec)

2nd Flight / 2nd Video: (Here the Cowboy hat was perfect but, it captured the crash)
Dynam Twin 64mm EDF Jet Crash 09-21-2014 (3 min 57 sec)
RCG Plus Member
Old Today, 04:17 AM
Right Rudder
USA, FL, Orlando
Joined Nov 2010
9,272 Posts
Guys,

Still flying the TAR out of my Beloved Park Zone P-47 Thunderbolt and still powered with the Park Zone 480 brushless motor, Retracts and Flaps.

Check it out:

Park Zone P-47D Thunderbolt 09-21-2014 (4 min 5 sec)
RCG Plus Member
Old Today, 04:54 AM
Right Rudder
USA, FL, Orlando
Joined Nov 2010
9,272 Posts
Ed's EC-145

Ed's EC-145 (Air medical services) Remote Control Electric Helicopter 09-21-2014 (1 min 49 sec)
RCG Plus Member