HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Sep 14, 2003, 05:06 PM
Burnin' holes in the sky!
Gilbert, AZ
Joined May 2003
2,848 Posts
That seems about right for them to be Enjoy's. Don't forget velcro, that stuff is heavy!

Dan
SkyPyro is offline Find More Posts by SkyPyro
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 14, 2003, 05:08 PM
Banbury,Oxfordshire,UK
Joined May 2002
567 Posts
Dulcelife

What's that wire going into that hopefully firm 'breast' of yours? Do it vibrate or something? Sorry still laughing about that shot, bet you wished that you never pointed it out, I would never have caught on otherwise

Mark
althulas is offline Find More Posts by althulas
Last edited by althulas; Sep 14, 2003 at 05:12 PM.
Old Sep 14, 2003, 05:23 PM
Gilbert, AZ
Joined May 2003
2,848 Posts
Lol! It lights up

Dan
Old Sep 14, 2003, 05:29 PM
Non Practicing A&P Tech
Tampa, Florida, United States
Joined Aug 2003
2,330 Posts
You guys are "too much". Really.

Okay I'll show you what it is later on tonight.

L~
dulcelife is offline Find More Posts by dulcelife
Old Sep 14, 2003, 06:42 PM
The devils playground
Island of Tasmania
Joined Apr 2003
799 Posts
OMG !! I go to sleep for 6 hours, get up, log on and theres 4 new pages on this thread

Luis yes those batts look similar, mine are a little thinner, but I'd still try them, mine are 3.6V per cell, a little highr straight off the charger. I'd be trying them mate I might try and find some phone batteries myself too now.

the Electrojet is a long story I'd need another thread to tell it, yes it still flies but its H.E.A.V.Y

Tasmania yes you are welcome to stay, we do have self contained accomodation here, mainly hams come over from the US, UK and Hawaii to use my antennas from the top of my 600 foot hill here (no tvi) , even had a propogation proffessor from CA come and stay and measure the earth and angle of radiation from here, couldnt believe my 9+40db into the west coast thats another forum story eh ?

the breast .. the breast.... tell me about the breast ....

althulas
thanks for the pics great stuff, do those cabane sticks go riight through the fuse? I still need to do mine, Id like to put a stick right through but I'm afraid of it appearing half an inch away from where it should (like I did with the wing stick rod things)

I get a good 30 mins from my 700mah li ions, i did so yesterday with the dual ips, but took it easy some of the time, I havent tried for longer, but i did get 45 mins once with the single ips, I have 2 of these batteries, they take 45 mins to charge, so with 3 you could fly for ever.

thanks for the info on the push pull lines, Ive heard of them, your servos look lighter than my heavy duty servos, i couldnt get the GWS flight pack when i got the moth so had to use what i could get .

Taz
Tasmania is offline Find More Posts by Tasmania
Old Sep 14, 2003, 06:49 PM
The devils playground
Island of Tasmania
Joined Apr 2003
799 Posts
Hannah caught this pretty cool pic just on sunset last night, I have a few more but dont want to hog the forum with my moth pics
Old Sep 14, 2003, 07:03 PM
The devils playground
Island of Tasmania
Joined Apr 2003
799 Posts
my modified enjoy model pack comes in at 43gms including the re-stuck on label and string
Old Sep 14, 2003, 07:24 PM
The devils playground
Island of Tasmania
Joined Apr 2003
799 Posts
heres a pic of my electrojet, i cant figure out quite why but all the experienced r/c flyers around here start to run around vomitting violently when they see this shouting "uglyjet ! uglyjet !, run away run away", one guy even came at it sprikling holly water, a cross and a wooden stake...

Taz
Old Sep 14, 2003, 07:33 PM
AllAloneInSpaceAndTime
Canada, ON, Guelph
Joined Apr 2003
2,387 Posts
Taz,
You just put those pics on your website and post a link. I really want to see them.

dulcelife,
You'd better tell us what it is. I'm getting antsy.

althulas,
What is the mah rating of those cells? My QC's weigh ~2 oz with shrinkwrap. (Which I took off and now have to find more....)

Guys,
Yeah, 4 pages in one day. Thats CRAZY!! Looks like I'll be starting part 4 tomorrow at this rate. Glad to have everybody here though. I think our thread might get into the all time biggest category. SWEET!!!

Corey
The Enemy is offline Find More Posts by The Enemy
Old Sep 14, 2003, 07:40 PM
Gilbert, AZ
Joined May 2003
2,848 Posts
This thread will never die!

Luis- tell me ! Should I hide the kids?

Corey- I agree! I can hardly keep up!

Dan
Old Sep 14, 2003, 07:47 PM
Banbury,Oxfordshire,UK
Joined May 2002
567 Posts
Before I go off to bed to dream about hopeful thermals and long flight times without any misshaps....and no doubt Dulcelife mistery object (may cause night mares at this rate )

Dulcelife:

Stop keeping us in suspense

Taz:

Keep the pics coming, nothing wrong with that.

Does that electrajet really still fly, it's nearly as bad as my old TS

I'll have to keep my cells together, as they are 3.6v per cell like you own and....

The Enemy:

They are 1.4A, yep that's right 1.4A
althulas is offline Find More Posts by althulas
Old Sep 14, 2003, 07:51 PM
Terra Firma Dive Pilot
Thonotosassa, FLA
Joined Sep 2003
1,374 Posts
Hi All,

Took some movies of Dulcelife. I took 4-15 sec ones and made them into 2-30 sec movies (wmv) and posted them on my website.

Here is the link to view them. Either "right click, "save target as" or just click and let media player download.

http://www.thonotosassafla.com/RC/rc.htm

Gotta go, ebay auction for my esc is about to end

Gene
thonobuc is offline Find More Posts by thonobuc
Old Sep 14, 2003, 07:52 PM
Terra Firma Dive Pilot
Thonotosassa, FLA
Joined Sep 2003
1,374 Posts
Hi All,

The movies are "Luis hates me" and Takeoff/Landing

Gene
thonobuc is offline Find More Posts by thonobuc
Old Sep 14, 2003, 08:26 PM
Non Practicing A&P Tech
Tampa, Florida, United States
Joined Aug 2003
2,330 Posts
Okay what the heck are these qualcomms? Can someone post a picture?

Are the Li-ion or Li-po?

Thono and I just got back from flying my bug and we got 26 minutes on one of my 18650 packs and It already had 8 minutes on it from this morning. He shot some nice video we will be working on to get posted.

Taz:
Holy flying.........flying....... I can't even find the word to describe that plane. In New York we would have called fugly. No I take that pack real fugly.

Your pack weighs alot less than my two mystery cells together. I think they call these prismatic cells. Now I've done it: found something else to research.

Thanks for the invite and it is quite amazing that 9+40. Have to PM me sometime and give me the details. I assume there was some serious atmospherics going on for that kind of signal else you have one heck of a location.

Okay I guess it's time to reveal the mystery of the peaking breast. Give me a minute while I resize the file and post.

Luis~
dulcelife is offline Find More Posts by dulcelife
Old Sep 14, 2003, 08:32 PM
Gilbert, AZ
Joined May 2003
2,848 Posts
Oh my gosh! Still laughing! Luis hates me Landing and takeofff Man Luis, are you trying to kill the poor guy? Now I see why he was hesitant Great flying, though! Looks like it taxis nicely, too.

Dan
Closed Thread