Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Oct 13, 2013, 04:42 PM
United States
Joined Apr 2012
1,077 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
Anixs, that last thing I saw you do was just beautiful.
JCMorgan is offline Find More Posts by JCMorgan
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 17, 2013, 02:06 PM
United States, NC, Wilmington
Joined Jul 2004
264 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
Paying it forward, if we all could do just a little something for someone else. You are one special individual. Just to think of the people that you have touched, WOW. Take care...Don
Low Show is online now Find More Posts by Low Show
Old Oct 17, 2013, 03:37 PM
United States, VT, Berlin
Joined Jul 2009
71 Posts
Trader Rating: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCMorgan View Post
Actually gave the Tx to my 14 year old nephew. He was dealt a bum hand when he was given my Brother as a Father, and the wicked slut of the east as a Mother. Has been flying with me for a couple months, and is a good kid. Just needs something to do with his time that doesn't involve hanging out with kids from the bad neighborhood he now lives in due to his parents being even worse parents when divorced then they were together. He is a little too nervous about using my equipment and planes. This Tx allowed me to complete a nice RTF package for him, and we now spend a lot of the weekends together on this hobby. He loves programming it, and I have enjoyed learning the unit with him. I moved from Fl. to NJ for the sole purpose of keeping him on the right track. I'm trying to show him that just because you are in a bad place in life right now, doesn't mean you have to become like those that dwell there. He was blown away that anyone would ever be so generous to some "loser kid they don't even know" (His words). There are people in this hobby that couldn't be a better example of the kind of person he should try to be.
Thank you, Anixs. On many levels .
Great Story, and keep on, keeping on Though I have never received any of Anixs give aways.. I've only been "in" a couple of them that I thought I actually could use...

I don't know why/how Anixs does these give aways... but he certainly won't have to worry about judgment day much Anixs has certainly made a huge impact on a lot of folks, and for that I tip my hat many times to him!
jmscard is offline Find More Posts by jmscard
Old Oct 19, 2013, 11:42 AM
Quad On!!
United States, AL, Auburn
Joined Dec 2012
862 Posts
Trader Rating: 30
I recently won the SuperX FC. I'm very appreciative of Anixs generosity of giving away such an item. Looking good for FPV and some AP here soon!
nate25j is online now Find More Posts by nate25j
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 19, 2013, 10:12 PM
Picture a worm wearing goggles
United States, CA, Roseville
Joined Feb 2012
1,882 Posts
Trader Rating: 38
WOW! Thank you sooo much Anixs! That was quite a surprise!
snipeworm is offline Find More Posts by snipeworm
Old Oct 20, 2013, 11:09 PM
build, fly, crash, repeat
United States, WA, Spokane
Joined Jul 2012
401 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Received a Scorpion motor from Anixs a few weeks ago. Can't thank you enough Anixs!
BrendanH is offline Find More Posts by BrendanH
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Good week!
Old Oct 23, 2013, 08:05 AM
United States, OH, Willshire
Joined Jul 2012
29 Posts
Trader Rating: 13
A big thank you!!!

Just received my 4 AXI 2814/22 motors and 4 Jeti 30A ESC's from anixs! For free!

anixs, you are the most generous, unselfish, self sacrificing guy in the RC world! You have given me the opportunity to do something I have always wanted to do but never have been able fund. I have purchased a CarbonCore X4 650 frame to compliment this top shelf power package. I plan to set this frame up for FPV and video recording. I will use it for play as well as work. I work in the seed industry and will be using this quad to map our seed fields next spring. We hand draw all our field maps currently and when we map 50,000+ acres of soybeans every spring, this will definitely speed up the process and make it FUN!!! I can not say THANK YOU enough and hope all the best for you! You deserve it!!! - Josh
Island Runner is online now Find More Posts by Island Runner
Old Oct 23, 2013, 09:01 AM
Rogersville, Mo
Joined Jun 2008
3,429 Posts
Trader Rating: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Island Runner View Post
Just received my 4 AXI 2814/22 motors and 4 Jeti 30A ESC's from anixs! For free!

anixs, you are the most generous, unselfish, self sacrificing guy in the RC world! You have given me the opportunity to do something I have always wanted to do but never have been able fund. I have purchased a CarbonCore X4 650 frame to compliment this top shelf power package. I plan to set this frame up for FPV and video recording. I will use it for play as well as work. I work in the seed industry and will be using this quad to map our seed fields next spring. We hand draw all our field maps currently and when we map 50,000+ acres of soybeans every spring, this will definitely speed up the process and make it FUN!!! I can not say THANK YOU enough and hope all the best for you! You deserve it!!! - Josh
That's really Neat...
FlyBillyFly is offline Find More Posts by FlyBillyFly
Old Feb 26, 2014, 11:38 AM
Ouch...
Simpsonville, SC
Joined Aug 2005
141 Posts
Trader Rating: 33
OK, I am still a bit shell shocked by this... I am the guy from this thread ( http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2111794 ) with the busted up DX7.

anixs PM'd me out of the blue today and asked for my PP address. I checked out his posts and threads and said that was very generous but I am OK. He wanted to make a donation towards a new radio and I said I would be happy to pay that forward or make a charity donation should he feel inclined to do anything but it was expected. I was very appreciative and just floored he offered anything at all.

Well he just PM'd me again to tell me to check my PP account. This man just donated more than enough to cover a very nice brand new radio from any LHS or direct from Horizon. Its more than enough to cover a couple good radios honestly now that its sinking in more :

I cant thank him or this community enough. Several years back I had to sell off almost all my gear to take care of my son. I had a lot of support here back then as well and everyone wished us well. Its guys like anixs and the support of this community that makes the hobby so enjoyable. Anytime I meet a fellow flyer at the LHS or the field they are always open, friendly and willing to help out. I got a ton of help here and locally when I was trying to figure out how to fly the first time. I only hope now that I can pay it forward. The new radio that anixs so selflessly provided for me is going to be used as a buddy box to help teach my friends son to fly so thats a small start.

Thanks again to anixs!
frvrngn is offline Find More Posts by frvrngn
Old Feb 26, 2014, 11:54 AM
Flying Full Size & Fun Size :)
United States, CA, Calabasas
Joined Apr 2010
1,867 Posts
Trader Rating: 597
That's awesome. ANIXS, you continue to amaze!
-Josh
jgalexander is offline Find More Posts by jgalexander
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 26, 2014, 01:11 PM
Flying Wood For Fun
Canada, ON, Sydenham
Joined Jan 2012
6,334 Posts
Trader Rating: 115
Awesome!
irun4fundotca is online now Find More Posts by irun4fundotca
RCG Plus Member