HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 13, 2012, 08:53 PM
SF Valley RC Flyers
Joined Feb 2010
284 Posts
Discussion
What do I do now in my flight sim?

I'm using the Dominion 3D 90 heli in Realflight G5.5. I like the flight characteristics of that one the best (I know it's a fictional heli). It's not too sluggish and not too fast and squirrely.

I can fly indefinitely in counterclockwise and clockwise circles. Flying in clockwise circles was too hard before but I've got it down now. I can fly around doing mild maneuvers and stay in control. I can pretty much keep track of the orientation of the helicopter without losing it too often. I can fly without being wildly out of control.

I'm starting to get bored. So what do I do next to increase my skill level? Got some good exercises and goals for me to reach?
Killionaire is offline Find More Posts by Killionaire
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 13, 2012, 09:39 PM
Crash and learn
United States, PA
Joined Dec 2011
1,605 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killionaire View Post
I'm starting to get bored. So what do I do next to increase my skill level?
Hover without aileron.
Ribble is offline Find More Posts by Ribble
Old Jul 13, 2012, 09:41 PM
Joined Feb 2012
24 Posts
Here you go. Step by step.

www.chadrg.com/flightschool/
fastphil_v is offline Find More Posts by fastphil_v