HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 08, 2015, 10:14 AM
Joined Aug 2012
45 Posts
Help!
Which is which and what are they for?

Hi People,

as new KK-Board user, Im trying to understand the configuration of it. Now pretty simple, when Im trying to load the motor configuration I find a lot of options wicch I dont know what are they doing..

Some of them are pretty basics like tricopter, quad, hexa, etc, but talkiing about X8,H8,V8,Y4.... etc, and Im lost.

I serach some of them in google, a couple of them I cant find a simple explanation of waht are they.

Have anyone a good explanation, to let me understand what are they? Here the list:

Sigle Copter 2M 2S / 1M 4S
Dualcopter
Tricopter
Y6
Quadcopter
X8
Hexacopter
Octocopter
H6
H8
V6
V8
Y4
V-Tail

Thanks in advantage...
emal011 is offline Find More Posts by emal011
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 08, 2015, 10:28 AM
www.facebook.com/schumixmd
Moldova
Joined Jun 2010
1,667 Posts
Hmmm.... Then you have to learn harder.
Well, this is what X8 and H8 looks like.
http://s3.amazonaws.com/3dr.producti...rge/X8_Top.jpg
schumixmd is offline Find More Posts by schumixmd
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 08, 2015, 10:31 AM
Moldova
Joined Jun 2010
1,667 Posts
Y4
http://www.multiwii.be/sites/default/files/mwy4pic.png

Add bottom motors on front arms, and you get Y6
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 08, 2015, 12:16 PM
Joined Aug 2012
45 Posts
OK, looks really interesting. Pretty much the same description I found in Google, just for v6 and v8, Google shows me just Autos and I don't think that is really mean it.
emal011 is offline Find More Posts by emal011
Old Feb 08, 2015, 12:27 PM
Moldova
Joined Jun 2010
1,667 Posts
V actually is easy. It is like H, but the distance between right and left motors are different. On the back motors the distance between them is less than the distance between front motors.

Anyway, this is not a topic to be discussed in FPV talk sub forum. I think multi-rotor talk is more suitable I think.
RCG Plus Member