HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 10, 2015, 08:24 PM
PA Team Pilot
United States, FL, West Palm Beach
Joined Apr 2011
842 Posts
Danny I have several of the BD devices and I'm glad you clarified that point to everyone (myself included) however I still prefer to dial them in to my liking, particularly in my own 200+ mph jets. Also isn't laptop is still necessary for the updates that BD frequently comes out with. I think the Cortex product is excellent, particularly in how its initially setup, its brilliant. I think the price point will need to come down to be more competitive as time goes on but its still the best IMO
kohersh is offline Find More Posts by kohersh
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 18, 2015, 07:05 AM
Fly It Like You Stole IT!
Joined Mar 2013
411 Posts
Good Day Pilots! I have installed vortex generators on my Bandit. I am a little concerned because as careful as i was, when the glue cured, one of my wing tip generators is not "exactly" 90 degrees to the wing. I am hoping that it doesn't cause a big problem. Does anyone think it might?
Jerryzito is offline Find More Posts by Jerryzito
Old Mar 18, 2015, 07:28 AM
Thumbs are overrated.
The Netherlands, NB, Sint-Michielsgestel
Joined Nov 2014
120 Posts
Don't worry about it, you wont even notice it during flight. But if its the most outboard one, i recomend regleuing it in the correct angle, as it guides air to the stall fence.
Poffertjesporem is offline Find More Posts by Poffertjesporem
Old Mar 18, 2015, 09:36 AM
PA Team Pilot
United States, FL, West Palm Beach
Joined Apr 2011
842 Posts
I agree, it's probably not worrying about. Go fly and enjoy her
kohersh is offline Find More Posts by kohersh
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 18, 2015, 11:50 AM
Fly It Like You Stole IT!
Joined Mar 2013
411 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poffertjesporem View Post
Don't worry about it, you wont even notice it during flight. But if its the most outboard one, i recomend regleuing it in the correct angle, as it guides air to the stall fence.
Thanks guys. As it happens I flew today and it was flawless. The Bandit never disappoints.
Jerryzito is offline Find More Posts by Jerryzito