HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 12:29 AM
Joined Dec 2011
3,581 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhills51 View Post
Yes when the FBL came out they use to all include those. Today we have all gotten digital pitch gauges lol!
You still need that to zero your blades though.
Atomic Skull is offline Find More Posts by Atomic Skull
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 12:37 AM
Joined Dec 2011
3,581 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhills51 View Post
come on cheap Paul, $20 at HK lol!
I have one of the hobbymate ones but I find that it's less accurate than the mechanical gauge giving slightly different results depending on it's orientation.

This gauge is inexpensive and very nice:

The Agile 7.2 FBL balls work perfectly in the Innova DFC arms btw.

HS4025 shaft doesn't reach the pinion support bearing, I will need to replace it with an HKIII 4025 shaft in order to use this.

I've been a bit disappointed in the finish on the parts, it looks like they're just tossing them in a bucket at the factory or something. Edges will often have small burrs or chips from the milling process as well. The RJX Xtreme 600 I built last year was way, way better in this regard (the CNC parts were as close to perfect as I have ever seen in a helicopter kit and that cost less than $300). If the Agile 7.2 is like this then there is no way I would pay $1000 for one. That's a premium price and for that much I expect perfection.
Atomic Skull is offline Find More Posts by Atomic Skull
Last edited by Atomic Skull; Today at 12:47 AM.