New Products Flash Sale
Old May 12, 2015, 12:45 PM
Find More Posts by Cocg
Fly and let Fly!
United States, CO, Grand Junction
Joined May 2010
3,078 Posts
You may find with electric you will have more flight time than the nitro's prep time..
Cocg is offline Find More Posts by Cocg
to remove ads between posts
Old May 12, 2015, 03:05 PM
Find More Posts by rcflyinff
United States, FL
Joined Mar 2012
647 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by marktur View Post
I received in my 8x6 3 bladed props and over the last 3 weeks I've had ZERO flying time. Ugh. Bad weather and weekend commitments...this foamy crap is making me nuts already. Love the plane, want a nitro-version now...that penetrates wind and has a little weight to it, sounds like a real plane...and longer flight times. In calm air, LOVE this plane. Just never been an electric guy until lately. Hopefully I'll get over it, right?
They both have their place, but I love my four strokers
rcflyinff is offline Find More Posts by rcflyinff
Old May 14, 2015, 08:59 PM
Find More Posts by HeliFlyer14
United States, OR, Corvallis
Joined May 2014
1,220 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by marktur View Post
I received in my 8x6 3 bladed props and over the last 3 weeks I've had ZERO flying time. Ugh. Bad weather and weekend commitments...this foamy crap is making me nuts already. Love the plane, want a nitro-version now...that penetrates wind and has a little weight to it, sounds like a real plane...and longer flight times. In calm air, LOVE this plane. Just never been an electric guy until lately. Hopefully I'll get over it, right?
Put a Lemon Rx with stability mode in, and you won't even know there is any wind. I have one in my little Parkzone Archer, and made a world of difference. I'm sold now, and for $18, how can you go wrong?
HeliFlyer14 is offline Find More Posts by HeliFlyer14