HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 06, 2014, 01:21 PM
DeBary, FL
Joined Nov 2010
1,834 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRCFlying View Post
I can do pretty much any sound, the real issue is the time and stuff.
And whether there'd be any -interest- in it to make the time and effort worth it. I'd though about that idea too, such as my sig senior with a 16" prop and a 0.049 sound. LOL!!! It's a novelty but of no practical use other than trivial entertainment value. There might be other 'comic' planes such as Mud Duck that might make it fun, but again extremely limited audience.
jbarchuk is online now Find More Posts by jbarchuk
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 06, 2014, 05:43 PM
Joined Jun 2014
37 Posts
Thanks Andrew, for your reply, yes a novelty, but for that special chip some might like, it is good to know you can supply it for them.
We all appreciate the time and effort you are willing to put into your fine products
buzzbingle is offline Find More Posts by buzzbingle
Last edited by buzzbingle; Sep 06, 2014 at 05:44 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
Old Sep 26, 2014, 09:06 AM
Joined Feb 2012
1,931 Posts
Still working on the Heli Pack. I have it about done, but it spans 2 chips. Looking for a larger chip to put them all on. If anyone is interested in getting one let me know, they should be ready for sale by next week.

Andrew
MrRCFlying is online now Find More Posts by MrRCFlying
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 01, 2014, 04:22 PM
Joined Feb 2012
1,931 Posts
Dealer in Australia

MrRCSound has a new dealer in Australia!!!

MrRCsound is happy to announce that HobbyZone Australia is now an authorized dealer of MrRCSound products!

With both a web store, and a physical store located in Bayswater Australia, HobbyZone can help out our friends 'down under' with MrRCSound products!

Having HobbyZone as an authorized dealer in Australia allows for much faster shipping, just a day or two verses one to two weeks from the USA. They are also there to help out with any questions, problems, or warrantee issues that may arise.

If you happen to be in the Bayswater area, stop in to their store to see and hear a demonstration of the MrRCSound V4.1 system, and to check out their selection of other great RC products! If you are in Australia, but not in their local area, I highly recommend HobbyZone as your "go to" guys for any MrRCSound product.

MrRCFlying is online now Find More Posts by MrRCFlying
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 01, 2014, 04:38 PM
Learning to fly.......FAST!!
Australia, VIC, Bentleigh East
Joined Mar 2013
848 Posts
Ha ha! I know these guys. That's awesome Andy!
RCWASP is offline Find More Posts by RCWASP
Old Oct 01, 2014, 10:13 PM
More air time please!
Australia, VIC, Bayswater
Joined Sep 2013
272 Posts
Thanks for the intro Andrew,

Yes! We at HZ are happy to have the opportunity to stock these incredible units for the Australian market.

As the biggest importer for Dynam's planes and stocking all spare parts for every plane we sell! I believe MrRcSound units will be a perfect match for us!

No longer will people accuse our EP planes of being Transvestite!

....."Hey!! it looks right.. & flies right... But does not SOUND right!!"....

We will be aiming to have stock by the end of this month, and we will aim to have stock all year round.

We are working on the units to be on our website soon, the $AUD retail price for the units be the same as you can buy it from Andy Directly Landed.

And as Andy pointed out the bonus from buying from us locally is:

1. You get Immediate shipment on your orders, Trackable post (24-48 hours to your door)
2. We will also test each unit prior to shipment.
3. Any warranty /technical issue can be resolved asap by a email/phone call.
4. The price landed will be the same as you would get it from the US, bare in mind paypal's Rip off Exchange rate

With the above advantages/service we provide, I advised Andy, that if any Australian end customers still wants to order directly from him....

"I guess they just want to be your boyfreind"..... haha!

Anyways, more to update in the up coming days.

Pls note HZ is sponsoring and will be at the Australian National Aviation Museum Open Cockpit day in November, that's located at Moorabbin Airport.

We will demo all day one of our Dynam War Bird powered by a V4.1

We have also donated a AT-6 Texan to the raffle.

For those local, do jot it down in your diary, as it gona be a awesome day.

Fly safe!
Hobbyzone.Au is offline Find More Posts by Hobbyzone.Au
Old Oct 01, 2014, 10:31 PM
Joined Jun 2014
37 Posts
Great news

Great news both for you Andrew, and for the guys at Hobbyzone, I am sure your product will be well received.
Hobbyzone are a great bunch of guys to deal with.
buzzbingle is offline Find More Posts by buzzbingle
Old Oct 19, 2014, 08:18 AM
More air time please!
Australia, VIC, Bayswater
Joined Sep 2013
272 Posts
Aussie pilots, will be here very soon!

Pre orders advisable.
http://hobbyzone.com.au/mrrcsound%20v4.1
Hobbyzone.Au is offline Find More Posts by Hobbyzone.Au