SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 27, 2012, 11:08 AM
Thread Crapper
Lynden, WA
Joined Nov 2000
2,845 Posts
there isnt an esc calibration I know of, search for it, you turn on the radio to full throttle, then turn on the kk2 board while holding down the 1st and 4th buttons, then after the right beeps lower the throttle, release buttons.. there is a procedure out there.
JohnVH is offline Find More Posts by JohnVH
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 27, 2012, 11:12 AM
we dont NEED roads!
United States, CA, Rocklin
Joined Aug 2012
3,379 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadine View Post
Hi guys...
I need some help here.So,i have kk2 board i was following the setup instruction from DiehardRCaddicts,found on you tube,but in the section ESC CALIBRATION,i found out,that my board d'ont have this option! I have CPPM settings,after the sensor calibration,in menu order!In CPPM sub menu,i have ,roll ch.1,pitch ch.2,yaw ch.3 and throttle ch.4!????.....I have to change to be throttle on the 3 channel and rudder 4 channel!?
Anyway i made the calibration of ESC with the same way like in video.but i need to know why this difference!?I have 1,2 firmware.
Cheers
KK took the instructions........ awe nevermind. Im not even going to explain this again.
AcroFPV is offline Find More Posts by AcroFPV
Old Nov 27, 2012, 11:14 AM
United States, SC, Irmo
Joined Mar 2012
2,494 Posts
Its post 6082 on page 98. I just watched it. Its alot easier than trying to plug in the battery while holding down the the buttons. Just use M1 and thanks to subraru4wd

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...8#post23175961
carr52 is offline Find More Posts by carr52
Old Nov 27, 2012, 12:13 PM
Stop me before I build again!
United States, NY, Albany
Joined Sep 2012
1,320 Posts
Quote:
Hi guys...
I need some help here.So,i have kk2 board i was following the setup instruction from DiehardRCaddicts,found on you tube,but in the section ESC CALIBRATION,i found out,that my board d'ont have this option! I have CPPM settings,after the sensor calibration,in menu order!In CPPM sub menu,i have ,roll ch.1,pitch ch.2,yaw ch.3 and throttle ch.4!????.....I have to change to be throttle on the 3 channel and rudder 4 channel!?
Anyway i made the calibration of ESC with the same way like in video.but i need to know why this difference!?I have 1,2 firmware.
Cheers
There is a video in the first post on ESC calibration, it is also in the manual from HK.
brontide is offline Find More Posts by brontide
Old Nov 27, 2012, 12:19 PM
we dont NEED roads!
United States, CA, Rocklin
Joined Aug 2012
3,379 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by carr52 View Post
Its post 6082 on page 98. I just watched it. Its alot easier than trying to plug in the battery while holding down the the buttons. Just use M1 and thanks to subraru4wd

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...8#post23175961
Your page 98 might be different than his. I have my settings set so only 20 posts per page, so post #6082 is on page 406 for me. Anyhow, here is a link directly to post 6082 with the calibration method.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...postcount=6082

Or you can find it on post #1.
AcroFPV is offline Find More Posts by AcroFPV
Old Nov 27, 2012, 12:45 PM
AVR Dude
United Kingdom, England, Cnwll
Joined Jul 2011
1,655 Posts
Quote:
Hi guys...
Cheers
The labels in v1.2 for throttle and yaw are transposed. Ch3 is actually throttle.
Steveis is offline Find More Posts by Steveis
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 27, 2012, 12:54 PM
It's Just a Hobby!
Joined May 2012
858 Posts
The KK2 should see a steady 5V from your BEC, even if battery voltage drops.

Fred[/QUOTE]

It should but I don't think it DOES. That would be a function of the ESC not the KK2.
Sudsy is online now Find More Posts by Sudsy
Old Nov 27, 2012, 01:12 PM
Joined Nov 2012
6 Posts
Sorry for this question but i didnt find link to FW1.5. Can please someone write it here pls.

Thanks
mertseger is offline Find More Posts by mertseger
Old Nov 27, 2012, 01:18 PM
Australia, QLD, Meadowbrook
Joined Sep 2012
180 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by carr52 View Post
Are the ends on these the same as a servo? Sure looks like it. Can't tell from the picture. Thanks.

Tom

They can be used as servo extention leads in single or group of three
jonesy40001 is offline Find More Posts by jonesy40001
Old Nov 27, 2012, 01:30 PM
jhi
Norway
Joined Jun 2009
173 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mertseger View Post
Sorry for this question but i didnt find link to FW1.5. Can please someone write it here pls.

Thanks
Here...
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...postcount=6371

/Jan
jhi is online now Find More Posts by jhi
Old Nov 27, 2012, 01:48 PM
United States, TX, Richmond
Joined Aug 2010
1,282 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by brontide View Post
There is a video in the first post on ESC calibration, it is also in the manual from HK.
I guess some refuse to look at the first post, even if the thread says to look there before posting a question.
rcjose is offline Find More Posts by rcjose
Old Nov 27, 2012, 02:34 PM
Enjoying the sunshine
Australia, NSW, Sydney
Joined Feb 2011
2,980 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rceccleston View Post
SALE PRICE: $19.99
Was: $29.99

Offer available all week while stocks last![/URL]
Interesting... maybe they are finally bringing out one with a 644 chip in them... I wish.
HappySundays is online now Find More Posts by HappySundays
Old Nov 27, 2012, 03:41 PM
United States, SC, Irmo
Joined Mar 2012
2,494 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesy40001 View Post
They can be used as servo extention leads in single or group of three
Thanks jonesy.

Tom
carr52 is offline Find More Posts by carr52
Old Nov 27, 2012, 03:49 PM
Australia, NSW, Bradbury
Joined Dec 2007
237 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappySundays View Post
Interesting... maybe they are finally bringing out one with a 644 chip in them... I wish.
Hey Happy,
Yeah, I wish too..! I see the local aussie warehouse is still doing them for $30.99 AUD.....we never seem to get any discount here...and with the aussie dollar so strong you'd think it'd be cheaper than the $29.99US they charge everywhere else..! One advantage we have is that we can order more than one at a time..!!

Cheers,
Smithy
knobby1 is offline Find More Posts by knobby1