HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Jul 20, 2014, 05:33 PM
Joined Jun 2014
6 Posts
Discussion
A Neo Build / Helping a newbie

Hey guys I am going to start a Neo build log...

This is my first adventure into DLG or any gliding.
I have purchased a Neo kit through RC groups and would like some help with the building and assembly portion.

Currently I am looking to find a Build clinic DVD, so if anyone has any of these DVD's that would like to pass them on, feel free to pm me for offer.

Remember that I am brand new to assembly and or building with raw materials like this. Please go easy on me

Here is what I have...

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

I also have a new in box Frsky taranis that I have been fooling around with a bit.

And some materials like foam safe CA and 5 min epoxy, but I think I need some other materials too.

Where should I start?
PipeDreaming is offline Find More Posts by PipeDreaming
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 20, 2014, 05:41 PM
Joined Jun 2014
6 Posts
Opps... That was my first post!

Introduction:

Hello guys,

My Name is Derrick. I live in the Canadian Rockies.
Stumbled across DLG sometime last year when I was getting tired of playing with my Axial Wriath. Well, Sold the wraith for funding a DLG. And this is what I bought!
My father flew RC gas planes before he had "The kids" (My sisters and I).
As of a couple years ago he has got back into flying a bit.

Who wants to help me make this art fly?
PipeDreaming is offline Find More Posts by PipeDreaming
Last edited by PipeDreaming; Jul 20, 2014 at 06:04 PM.
Closed Thread