HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 21, 2014, 11:20 AM
Joined Mar 2009
585 Posts
Jello can be generated entirely in-camera. This occurs in much the same way that your props appear to be spinning oddly when viewed as a video image....it all has to do with shutter speed.

Using a slower shutter speed your props will just be a blur, whereas using a higher shutter speed they will be capture in different spinning patterns. AFAIK the only way to directly alter the shutter speed on a GoPro is by using a neutral density filter.
Level Flight is offline Find More Posts by Level Flight
to remove ads between posts
Old May 22, 2014, 10:04 PM
United States, FL, Gainesville
Joined Nov 2013
68 Posts
Hi Guys,

I don't know whether I'm alone with this but I had a lot of issues with my hero 3 Silver. As a mater of fact I have had it for 1.5 years and I use I mainly for FPV on my F330.
For instance, in the beginning I couldn't supply it while flying in FPV. It caused the H3 to be frozen and I had to remove the battery to get it back working. After some time the H3 was crashing even without being supplied, I was not usable. I then called the after sales service and they helped me fix it. (by updating the H3 and then formatting the SD card).
It had worked well for a while and then the issues came again.
Now I can use my GoPro for FPV but sometimes it crashes, and I cannot supply it while flying.
Has anyone of you experienced the same problems?
eurny666 is offline Find More Posts by eurny666
Old Jun 16, 2014, 11:11 AM
Canada, BC, Vancouver
Joined Mar 2014
257 Posts
Does anyone know the USB AV out resolution of the hero 3 black. How many tv lines?
tymrunner is offline Find More Posts by tymrunner
Old Jun 16, 2014, 10:42 PM
Joined Mar 2009
585 Posts
Isn't it the same as your user selectable options? Would be good to know for sure. I could probably find out with a bit of searching . . . . .
Level Flight is offline Find More Posts by Level Flight
Old Jun 17, 2014, 01:29 AM
Canada, BC, Vancouver
Joined Mar 2014
257 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Level Flight View Post
Isn't it the same as your user selectable options? Would be good to know for sure. I could probably find out with a bit of searching . . . . .
I don't know if your are replying to me or not, but if you are the answer is no. The recording option are HD and the A/V out is analog SD. NTSC is 480 and PAL is 576 TVL but can be a lot less. I am just wandering if it is comparable to a board camera.
tymrunner is offline Find More Posts by tymrunner
Old Jun 21, 2014, 01:42 AM
United States, CO, Fort Collins
Joined Jun 2011
30 Posts
Hey guys I have a quick question. I just got a gopro hero 3+ black and typically I use a 30 pin connector cable that plugs into the back of my old hero 1 for fpv. This cable seems to not be working with the gopro 3 but works perfectly with the hero 1. However the cable supposedly can work with a gopro 3. Am I doing something wrong? The little black play box does not appear in the gopro menu when it is plugged in.

Thanks
Sam
samsking is online now Find More Posts by samsking
Old Jul 08, 2014, 09:18 AM
Australia, VIC, Hallam
Joined Dec 2013
905 Posts
Quick Aerial Tour with Kangaroos using Phantom 2 + Zenmuse H3-3D Gimbal (1 min 49 sec)
GoProAirRecon is offline Find More Posts by GoProAirRecon
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Jul 16, 2014, 01:54 AM
Beware Of The Shills !!!
Chichester Sussex
Joined Aug 2007
2,453 Posts
Does anybody else's 3 lock up sometimes and won't switch on and the only way to unlock it / get it to respond is remove the battery??
Witterings is offline Find More Posts by Witterings
Old Jul 16, 2014, 08:19 AM
2Vision-Air
Canada, QC, Blainville
Joined Aug 2009
2,125 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witterings View Post
Does anybody else's 3 lock up sometimes and won't switch on and the only way to unlock it / get it to respond is remove the battery??
I get this when I use external power on my tarot gimbal
bakchos is offline Find More Posts by bakchos