SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 29, 2015, 08:14 AM
Find More Posts by rudolphschar
Joined Feb 2013
3 Posts
Q Bot

Got the Hisky HMX 120 after almost a year from Banggood (the delay was in the South African Post Office which went on a huge countrywide strike just when it arrived at customs). I also bought the ladybug cover for it. With the green light shining through the eyes it really looks wicked when I flying in a room that is a bit dark. Cant wait for tonight to see in the dark!
rudolphschar is offline Find More Posts by rudolphschar
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 27, 2015, 07:24 AM
Find More Posts by hermit81
Ukraine, Kyiv city, Kiev
Joined May 2014
173 Posts
same quadcopter:
HiSKY HMX120 (FF120) 3D 2.4GHz, 4ch, 6 Axis Gyro, Micro RC Quadcopter with HT8 Adapter Module (12 min 14 sec)
hermit81 is offline Find More Posts by hermit81
Old May 11, 2015, 12:44 AM
Find More Posts by qubicllj
Joined May 2015
17 Posts
This quadcopter doesn't auto leveling

I have bought one HiSKY HMX120 (i believe it's the same as Q-BOT), this quadcopter doesn't auto leveling. This mode is like the blade nano qx agility mode
qubicllj is offline Find More Posts by qubicllj
Old May 11, 2015, 01:17 AM
Find More Posts by Daryoon
Team WarpSquad
San Diego, CA
Joined Dec 2010
7,713 Posts
That's what makes this quad awesome. No autoleveling means you're learning to fly and ready for the racing quads and CP helis if you ever want to go up that way.

There are tons of autoleveling quads out there. The chinese make a new one near every week. So you have a bunch to choose from if you want autoleveling.

As for the Nano QX and it's ability to switch between the two... The Nano QX is one of the best micro, lightweight quad IMHO.
Daryoon is online now Find More Posts by Daryoon
Old May 11, 2015, 01:43 AM
Find More Posts by qubicllj
Joined May 2015
17 Posts
Thanks for detailed reply. You are right, learning to fly by using this quadcopter is a good choice before flying a expensive fpv race quadcopter
qubicllj is offline Find More Posts by qubicllj
Old May 11, 2015, 05:30 PM
Find More Posts by gordonzo
Different fly 4 different guy
Joined Jan 2011
2,126 Posts
The FF120 may not auto-level but it is a great flipper, and excellent practice for flying without assistance.

g

Hisky FF120 on Ddevo 10 with 'Auto-Flip' (7 min 0 sec)
gordonzo is online now Find More Posts by gordonzo
Old Jun 27, 2015, 03:29 PM
Find More Posts by bubsterboo
Joined Sep 2014
2 Posts
Hey Guys,

I have a problem I was hoping I could get some help with.
I bought one of these a few months ago. I had a hard time figuring out the right settings to pair it to my frsky taranis. I have it working now, and I love the thing. I broke all the spare propellers and one of the motors feels like its seizing. So I bought a 2nd from hobbyking.

I can't get this new one to work.
The TX Module binds to my Taranis just fine. I get solid green on both lights, and it even works with my other QBot.
When I power on my new QBot i get the blinking green light as it calibrates, the 4 motors spin briefly. Then that's it. The green light stays off, and the TX Module doesn't seem to talk to the QBot.

Did I get a dud computer on my new one? Or is there some kind of binding process to bind the receiver module to the QBot that I'm missing?

Thanks,
Bub.
bubsterboo is offline Find More Posts by bubsterboo
Old Jun 27, 2015, 03:46 PM
Find More Posts by mikefromgermany
Ain't crashing often anymore
Germany, Berlin
Joined Jun 2012
4,346 Posts
Try to bind with the antennas as close as possible - even touching.
Some Q-bots refused to bind first time even 4 inches away.
mikefromgermany is offline Find More Posts by mikefromgermany
Old Jun 27, 2015, 06:10 PM
Find More Posts by bubsterboo
Joined Sep 2014
2 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefromgermany View Post
Try to bind with the antennas as close as possible - even touching.
Some Q-bots refused to bind first time even 4 inches away.
That did it! I pulled the power to the QBot and plugged it back in with the antenna right ontop of it a couple times. Eventually it worked, now it seems to bind without issues.

Thanks
bubsterboo is offline Find More Posts by bubsterboo