SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 22, 2015, 09:58 AM
Find More Posts by GGabor74
Joined Oct 2013
6 Posts
Hi!

The firmware is the latest one and I'm using the latest PC software too. This seems to be an initialization issue. The unit does not initialize fully when connecting the battery. I have to plug in the programming box (just for a second) then it sets up fine to the latest configuration. Also when pressing "connect" in the PC software, the unit sets up fine and ready to fly.

So it seems the unit does not get a full initialization signal from the RX. (I have a Multiplex Cockpit SX 2.4 remote with the factory receiver).

Have you met with similar behavior?
GGabor74 is offline Find More Posts by GGabor74
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 22, 2015, 10:10 PM
Find More Posts by Spinnerdog
United States, GA, Peachtree City
Joined May 2012
383 Posts
No I've not seen this before. But I have found the ZYX S2 doesn't connect to my phone when the original ZYX units do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GGabor74 View Post
Hi!

The firmware is the latest one and I'm using the latest PC software too. This seems to be an initialization issue. The unit does not initialize fully when connecting the battery. I have to plug in the programming box (just for a second) then it sets up fine to the latest configuration. Also when pressing "connect" in the PC software, the unit sets up fine and ready to fly.

So it seems the unit does not get a full initialization signal from the RX. (I have a Multiplex Cockpit SX 2.4 remote with the factory receiver).

Have you met with similar behavior?
Spinnerdog is online now Find More Posts by Spinnerdog
Old Aug 26, 2015, 04:34 AM
Find More Posts by Javier Garcia
Joined Nov 2004
108 Posts
S2 and BT

I had the same problem, as others had. I solved it with a generic BT , called BT-02, from Hextronic.
It took a lot of time, but it linked.
Javier Garcia is offline Find More Posts by Javier Garcia