This thread is privately moderated by steve wenban, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 02, 2011, 03:29 AM
Crikey never leave beer behind
Thread OP
Discussion

another under the belt

Well another Manilla slope Fest done and dusted ,and it was huge . Unfortunately I still have not flown the Fouga 90 but did get the Hurricane up and going it was tail heavy but was still well behaved .Managed to drop a wing on landing with some minor damage resulting Still I'm very happy with it performance . My Mate Dave gave the Hurricane the perfect launch
to remove ads between posts
Oct 04, 2011, 01:32 PM
3D Toy Designer
SA-WEEEET!

FANTASTIC looking plane Steve, ...

Bill
your evil twin
Oct 06, 2011, 02:33 AM
She's a beaut!
Congrats on another one successfully designed, built, and flown!
When's the thread on the 'rang going up? or did I miss it?

David
Oct 09, 2011, 04:00 PM
Thread OP
Thanks Guys,
Yeah I'm pretty happy with the Hurricane needs a little cg work but even being a little tail heavy it was still very well behaved. David be a while before I start the next build as home reno's are going on so cant even get into my workshop cause there's stuff every where .
Oct 09, 2011, 04:29 PM
The home reno is your next build...going to have a build thread??

It's good to know it was manageable with it still being tail heavy...sometimes, especially with powered planes, a tail heavy maiden can be the first and last flight.

Good luck with the home renovations... I went looking at your threads and you had started one for the Boomerang. So, if that's not going to be your next build, drop a note in there so I can go find that build. I like following your builds, I learn a thing or three (or more) every time.

Hope the home renovations are as stress free as possible. I know how stressful they can be sometimes.

David
Oct 09, 2011, 04:56 PM
Thread OP
It will probably be the build thread for the Boomerang but as far as its gone is a drawing so far I will do another thread for it ,I'm still working out a plan of attack ,but trying to get this Granny flat built and my work shop extended is really taking up precious build time.Still should be worth it in the end.

Quick Reply