New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 06:59 AM
Find More Posts by skytek
Canada, ON, Toronto
Joined Aug 2013
656 Posts
Beautiful photos! The Sbach isn't exactly a relaxing flyer but man it's fun!
skytek is offline Find More Posts by skytek
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 08:42 AM
Find More Posts by Blaze0021
United States, CO, Highlands Ranch
Joined Apr 2015
579 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skytek View Post
Beautiful photos! The Sbach isn't exactly a relaxing flyer but man it's fun!
Thank you! And I agree regarding the Sbach! My UMX Gee Bee arrives today and for the last week, I've been flying the UMX Sbach, working on refining my techniques and landings. Out of the planes in my fleet, my Sbach is the plane to definitely keep me on my toes, so she was the perfect candidate, as the UMX Gee Bee is not normally considered to be a "relaxing" flyer to most either, especially when it comes to landings. Ironically enough, my Sbach was also my least used plane, overshadowed by my UMX Beast, UMX Pitts, Viking 280, UMX Carbon Cub SS, and the Parkzone Sport Cub S2. This past week, she really has grown on me, teaching me more finesse in my approaches. Funny how a plane can do that.
Blaze0021 is online now Find More Posts by Blaze0021