c300 is online now Find More Posts by c300
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 06, 2016, 09:00 AM
Find More Posts by chewytm
Ipoh, Perak Malaysia
Joined Jul 2006
4,027 Posts
Hi, I have been out of the loop for months due to health reasons. And I think I posted this question by mistake into another thread. Getting senile. Hee hee.

Anyway, has the firmware for the 308Duo been updated to charge the following battery to the proper voltage?

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...dProduct=87971

Regards,

chewy
chewytm is offline Find More Posts by chewytm
Old Feb 06, 2016, 09:59 AM
Find More Posts by IntegrityHndywrk
IHW Heli Division
United States, FL, Palm Coast
Joined Mar 2012
9,473 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewytm View Post
Hi, I have been out of the loop for months due to health reasons. And I think I posted this question by mistake into another thread. Getting senile. Hee hee.

Anyway, has the firmware for the 308Duo been updated to charge the following battery to the proper voltage?

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...dProduct=87971

Regards,

chewy
Firmware update isn't necessary. I think you just change your end charge voltage and cell voltages to match what they should be for one of your charge programs. That way you can still charge regular lipos with other programs. There will probably be a red exclamation mark next to the voltage or whatever if you raise it past 4.2v/cell. But that is fine as long as your lipos can actually take it. The red exclamation mark is to warn people with normal lipos so they don't damage them.
IntegrityHndywrk is offline Find More Posts by IntegrityHndywrk
Old Today, 10:21 AM
Find More Posts by write2dgray
United States, NJ, Princeton
Joined Dec 2006
2,010 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by c300
Have you returned to Seattle?
I was out in Seattle last week, back in Princeton, NJ now. I get back pretty frequently. My wife is working on a post-doc for a couple of years out here (1 year remaining).

Got some FPV racing in while I was back - good lord that's fun. Highly recommended .

We also officially established a new business this last week (well really two, but only one that I'm ready to talk about ), Emerald City Machining. We have some pretty cool toys, ehem equipment , that are not being used as much as they could be, so we're looking to help out other businesses with some CNC work to fill in.

Cheers,
David
write2dgray is online now Find More Posts by write2dgray
Site Sponsor
Old Today, 11:44 AM
Find More Posts by c300
Joined Dec 2014
1,701 Posts
Magnusson awaits!
c300 is online now Find More Posts by c300
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)