HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 15, 2006, 10:39 AM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,343 Posts
Gallery
Billy Hell RC - NEW! E-Fest Pics

I had a great time at the E-Fest. Hats off to Amanda and Frank at Hobbico, they put on a great show. It's always a good time when you get back together with all of your RC friends. This was the first show for Billy Hell RC to really sell product. Thanks to everyone that stopped by the booth. Bryce and Lize Custer were with me and I couldn't have done it without them. Nikitis Aircraft and I were really excited to have the official RC Groups foamy there. Here are some photos from the show:
Jim T. Graham is offline Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Last edited by Billy Hell; Feb 15, 2006 at 11:26 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 15, 2006, 10:48 AM
Moore, Oklahoma
Joined Oct 2004
4,322 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Hell
I had a great time at the E-Fest. Hats off to Amanda and Frank at Hobbico, they put on a great show. It's always a good time when you get back together with all of your RC friends. This was the first show for Billy Hell RC to really sell product. Thanks to everyone that stopped by the booth. Bryce and Lize Custer were with me and I couldn't have done it without them. Nikitis Aircraft and I were really excited to have the official RC Groups foamy there. Here are some photos from the show:
Very nice Billy!!! Thanks for the Pics!!
airmcn_3 is offline Find More Posts by airmcn_3
Old Feb 15, 2006, 10:57 AM
Administrator
Joined Mar 2002
11,343 Posts
And more...
Administrator
Old Feb 15, 2006, 11:00 AM
Administrator
Joined Mar 2002
11,343 Posts
That's just about every picture I took BUT here is a link to all the streaming images from the HELLcam. Every image is linked together so you can watch us driving up in the snow, all day Saturday at the event, Eddie Noble build the RC Groups foamy and finally the party in the HELLwagon. (Thanks to Quicker for creating the micro movie)
The music is remix for the FOMOJO demo.
http://theprofilebrotherhood.com/~video/efest_bhrc.wmv
Administrator
Last edited by Billy Hell; Feb 15, 2006 at 11:12 AM.
Old Feb 15, 2006, 01:30 PM
Team Futaba
Rochester New York
Joined Oct 2004
947 Posts
Nice pictures Billy ! 25 min build is extremely fast !

Devin McGrath
Devin McGRath is online now Find More Posts by Devin McGRath
Old Feb 15, 2006, 02:12 PM
Administrator
Joined Mar 2002
11,343 Posts
It was pretty amazing to watch. He had a crowd around him.
Administrator
Old Feb 23, 2006, 01:00 PM
the new guy
st. louis
Joined Jan 2006
4 Posts
The show was GREAT! the first indoor event i've been too, and definately not the last. Nice pics Billy! It was great to finally meet you and all the other guys i read about in my magazines. Hope to see you again!
GottaFly is offline Find More Posts by GottaFly
Old Feb 23, 2006, 01:33 PM
Administrator
Joined Mar 2002
11,343 Posts
Gotta
Thanks man, I had a great time too. The next show the HELLwagon is headed to is the EAC Memphis Indoor next month. Look for even better coverage. I'll be bringing up my new line of lipo TX batteries as well as lipo RX batteries.
Administrator