HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 11, 2014, 06:57 PM
Joined Dec 2004
3,726 Posts
New Product
M.A.C.K. Products/Legend Model Boats, back from the brink!!!

[We have just completed our latest run on the Legend Model Boat Kit for the 1963 LYMAN Soft Top Sleeper, Kit #703, and all the back orders have been shipped. For anyone who is interested in obtaining the kit, we still have a few left from the latest run.

We also have a new run in progress for the MISS SEVERN, the 1922 Hacker Gold Cup Boat, Kit #715, which we have just run out of stock on. The new kits should be back in stock within three weeks of this notice. For anyone interested in guaranteeing shipment from the next run, we are taking orders for the kits now at M.A.C.K. Products, (732) 870-2966 or FAX (732) 870-1594.

With this notice we are happy to inform our customers that we are back to normal at M.A.C.K. Products/Legend Model Boats, with all of the Legend Model Boat Kits being available. We will now begin our campaign of building the prototype boats for our new kits in the Legend Model Boat Line.
The first build will be of the 1965 – 16’ Outboard SKI Boat “Swish Blade”. The model will be a 1/6th scale model measuring 32” in length, made of birch ply and mahogany veneer skin planking over light ply and basswood frame work. The model will be powered with an M.A.C.K./PRO Boat, water cooled brushless outboard motor and we will be offering a complete power package with water cooled electronic speed control, steering hardware, plumbing and wire harness for the model. We will be posting the entire build of the kit, from start to finish, on RC Groups.com, when the kits are in production. Pricing for the kit and power package will be made available at the time of posting the kit build.
frankg is offline Find More Posts by frankg
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 12, 2014, 12:48 AM
Woodfumbler......
Copenhagen. Denmark
Joined Apr 2010
1,202 Posts
good news
Sharky1dk is online now Find More Posts by Sharky1dk
Old Jun 12, 2014, 12:33 PM
Monterey Bay California
Joined Feb 2004
13,953 Posts
That is good news!

I have to be honest- while the "Swish Blade" looks like it could be a fun boat, it doesn't really check the boxes for me so I might sit that one out... But there are others that you have alluded to in your future lineup that I am very much looking forward to.

Glad to read operations are back to normal.
Aerominded is offline Find More Posts by Aerominded
Old Jun 12, 2014, 01:39 PM
Grumpa Tom
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Sep 2003
23,045 Posts
I want the Swish Blade. Although, it will never have that name attached. lol...
Kmot is offline Find More Posts by Kmot
Old Jun 12, 2014, 01:42 PM
Monterey Bay California
Joined Feb 2004
13,953 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmot View Post
I want the Swish Blade.
Go for it!
Aerominded is offline Find More Posts by Aerominded
Old Jun 12, 2014, 06:56 PM
Chris
United States, NY, Fort Drum
Joined Jun 2010
118 Posts
Good to hear
ssg.perkins is offline Find More Posts by ssg.perkins
Old Jun 13, 2014, 12:18 PM
GILL
United States, NJ, Hopatcong
Joined Aug 2005
2,567 Posts
Welcome back

Welcome back Rich. Glade to hear it.
GILL RC is offline Find More Posts by GILL RC
Old Jun 13, 2014, 04:23 PM
Joined Dec 2004
3,726 Posts
HOLY COW!!! How is it going JOHN? Where have you been? I have asked the guys in the Seaport when they order from M.A.C.K. how you are doing but that you were having trouble getting on the internet.

I hope you are back here on the forum for good, you were missed. How are things going with the club? My club will be running this weekend at Leisure Village, in Lakewood.
frankg is offline Find More Posts by frankg