New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 10, 2016, 04:26 PM
Find More Posts by Martin Potts
Joined Jan 2016
1 Posts
Discussion
Lipro Imax BG Charger - no LIPO charge

Hi, I have a Imax Bg Lipro Balance Charger that when I bought and used for the first couple of times balanced charged my lipos now, tonight the lip charging option has disappeared from the menu, no matter what I try it won't come back. Has anyone ever had this, any suggestions as to how to resolve?

Many thanks

Martin
Martin Potts is offline Find More Posts by Martin Potts
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 10, 2016, 04:28 PM
Find More Posts by pmackenzie
I don't want to "Switch Now"
Toronto (Don Mills), Canada
Joined Dec 2002
18,633 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Potts View Post
Hi, I have a Imax Bg Lipro Balance Charger that when I bought and used for the first couple of times balanced charged my lipos now, tonight the lip charging option has disappeared from the menu, no matter what I try it won't come back. Has anyone ever had this, any suggestions as to how to resolve?

Many thanks

Martin

Is it giving you the option of LiFe or Lion?
If so then you have to go into the programming menu and change that option back to Lipo.
pmackenzie is offline Find More Posts by pmackenzie