HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 24, 2015, 02:30 PM
United States, PA, West Chester
Joined May 2012
123 Posts
I don't think I've ever seen so much interest in a discontinued product! Its mentioned on this page that the Glamis Fear (in production, far as I know) shares all the same running gear with the Uno, so we should be good with parts for some time. I'm going to run the heck out of mine, actually charging batts now so my son can run with a buddy in a little while.

Chuck makes a good point about buying an extra shell, maybe we could keep this thread alive by making a list of components NOT shared with the Glamis Fear. We must be kindred spirits here as I often like products which are unique, function well, and are discontinued because they're not "best sellers". I bought an HPI Mini Trophy... discontinued, drive a 99 Dodge Dakota... Dakota line discontinued, it goes on and on.
Citationfxr is offline Find More Posts by Citationfxr
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 24, 2015, 07:24 PM
Scout CX | mCX2 | mSR | 120SR
Canada, AB, Edmonton
Joined Dec 2011
7,934 Posts
I have a question for LOSIFIEND when he returns to the forum regarding my newly purchased Glamis Fear and the Robinson Halix spur mod. (check your pm's )
North_of_49 is offline Find More Posts by North_of_49
RCG Plus Member