HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by MIKEYOUR, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 01, 2012, 10:45 AM
"Thats right Iceman"
United States, CA, Laguna Niguel
Joined Jul 2011
127 Posts
Trader Rating: 175
turnigy simulated LED system

just pay 10$ shipping
this is new in box

Turnigy R/C LED Lighting System, easy to use on scale lighting set suittable for 30-60 size scale model Helicopters and Aeroplanes.
Included;
2 red Beacon
2 White Strobe
1 Red
1 Green navigation light
Aset for landing light.

Includes flush mount LED plugs, to install in canopies or wings.

Specifications;
Input: 4-6v
Current: 30mA
Main board size: 35x24x8mm
LED wire length: 600mm/pc
MIKEYOUR is offline Find More Posts by MIKEYOUR
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 01, 2012, 11:00 AM
Crashmaster
United States, CA, Lakewood
Joined Jul 2012
199 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
Would you do a local pickup? I can grab this, and would love to have it!

Edit: Google maps shows you approx 38 miles from my house, and I am free to pickup today if you don't mind!
Swammy1979 is offline Find More Posts by Swammy1979
Old Nov 01, 2012, 11:08 AM
Grand Rapids, MI
Joined Jun 2005
1,285 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
I'll take it if Swammy doesnt.
Hornetnz is online now Find More Posts by Hornetnz
Old Nov 01, 2012, 11:09 AM
USA, CT, Danbury
Joined Nov 2008
75 Posts
Trader Rating: 80
that is not free when you are asking $10 for shipping, it would be better to put it in the Aircraft - General - Miscellaneous
Chapino4 is offline Find More Posts by Chapino4
Old Nov 01, 2012, 11:27 AM
Crashmaster
United States, CA, Lakewood
Joined Jul 2012
199 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
With all due respect, Chapino, it is not up to the masses to moderate activity on the threads. Shipping can be expensive, depending on how the sender wishes to ship. If one were to choose UPS or Fedex, with a faster ship time, costs can be up there a bit. Also to take into account are package dimensions.

I'm not saying you're necessarily wrong in your statement, but I'm not saying you're right either. We don't know all the facts, and I've seen a rash of people taking it upon themselves to bash a seller, or a "donator" for doing things the way that they do them. Why bite the hands that feed us? If you don't like the deal, then don't partake. Otherwise, I think it would be best if we allowed the mods to moderate as they see fit.....that is their job after all

No hard feelings, just an observation with my 2 cents included.
Swammy1979 is offline Find More Posts by Swammy1979
Old Nov 01, 2012, 11:42 AM
Krued Up
United States, MA, Springfield
Joined Jul 2004
4,464 Posts
Trader Rating: 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swammy1979 View Post
With all due respect, Chapino, it is not up to the masses to moderate activity on the threads. Shipping can be expensive, depending on how the sender wishes to ship. If one were to choose UPS or Fedex, with a faster ship time, costs can be up there a bit. Also to take into account are package dimensions.

I'm not saying you're necessarily wrong in your statement, but I'm not saying you're right either. We don't know all the facts, and I've seen a rash of people taking it upon themselves to bash a seller, or a "donator" for doing things the way that they do them. Why bite the hands that feed us? If you don't like the deal, then don't partake. Otherwise, I think it would be best if we allowed the mods to moderate as they see fit.....that is their job after all
i agree
now if he says it is still 10 bucks for local pickup,then and only then is he breaking the rule
snolord1 is offline Find More Posts by snolord1
Old Nov 01, 2012, 11:42 AM
Joined Sep 2011
42 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Hey there Mikeyour!

I would be HAPPY to pay the shipping costs. I am planning a scale heli UH-1 build and I think these would work perfectly...
Thanks for your consideration!
badfrog is offline Find More Posts by badfrog
Old Nov 01, 2012, 11:54 AM
Closed Account
Joined May 2011
678 Posts
Trader Rating: 47
PM'd
MrDusanmandic is offline Find More Posts by MrDusanmandic
Old Nov 01, 2012, 12:07 PM
kad
Quad Crasher
United States, NY, Poughkeepsie
Joined May 2012
637 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swammy1979 View Post
Would you do a local pickup? I can grab this, and would love to have it!

Edit: Google maps shows you approx 38 miles from my house, and I am free to pickup today if you don't mind!
Hmm.. for me... $10 shipping vs. 76 mile round trip @ 15 mpg truck @ $4/gallon gas... You must have a very small car to make that worth the trip.

-K
kad is offline Find More Posts by kad
Old Nov 01, 2012, 12:36 PM
USA, FL, Palmetto Bay
Joined Sep 2001
12 Posts
Trader Rating: 73
kad, you are right unless he is taking public transportation.
This does not apply to New York or New Jersey.
cwethy is offline Find More Posts by cwethy
Closed Thread