HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 16, 2012, 12:16 PM
East SF bay
Joined Apr 2007
572 Posts
Discussion
Futaba tx

I have a Futaba T10CAP, that I find quite useful. I was wondering about how to set the endpoint adjustment to a negative for altitude hold and auto leveling, as mentioned in the users manual for the Hoverfly. There are a couple of three position switches on the tx, one I have dedicated to auto leveling, though I can't seem to get a negative number in the setup. Probably a simple fix, though I can't seem to get my brain around it...Tony
antonlubo is offline Find More Posts by antonlubo
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 16, 2012, 12:32 PM
East SF bay
Joined Apr 2007
572 Posts
I think I have it figured out. ...Tony
Old Jan 16, 2012, 01:17 PM
Who's got the Tx ?
United Kingdom, Whitchurch
Joined Jul 2010
26 Posts
Futaba endpoints

Hi
If the 10C is the same as my 9C then you set one endpoint with the switch up to whatever value you require, then flip the switch down and set the other endpoint to your required value. the + and - really refer to the switch positions. Check the travel on the servo page if you have one and you will see the travel is up and down about the centre line indicating positive and negative values around centre.
Boeing744 is offline Find More Posts by Boeing744
Old Jan 16, 2012, 01:48 PM
France
Joined Dec 2006
129 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by antonlubo View Post
I have a Futaba T10CAP, that I find quite useful. I was wondering about how to set the endpoint adjustment to a negative for altitude hold and auto leveling, as mentioned in the users manual for the Hoverfly. There are a couple of three position switches on the tx, one I have dedicated to auto leveling, though I can't seem to get a negative number in the setup. Probably a simple fix, though I can't seem to get my brain around it...Tony
You better have to select a two position switch for autoleveling or altitude hold, not a three positions one. Th ethree position is needed for the GPS (normal, PH, RH)
alain
gweleps is offline Find More Posts by gweleps
Old Jan 16, 2012, 03:53 PM
East SF bay
Joined Apr 2007
572 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gweleps View Post
You better have to select a two position switch for autoleveling or altitude hold, not a three positions one. Th ethree position is needed for the GPS (normal, PH, RH)
alain
Thanks, I read wrong, you're right. Tony