Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Oct 25, 2012, 02:46 PM
Always Fly 2 Mistakes High!
Houston, Texas
Joined Mar 2010
3,576 Posts
Discussion
Stellar Customer Service

Thanks to Max for stellar customer service!

I have a Panther that needed wing hold down hardware and he shipped right out to me. It was more than a week overdue (by the USPS prediction). I contacted Max about a Fun Fly that I wanted to participate in and he shipped my out another wing set and I got it in plenty of time.

The other wing set finally showed up and I returned it to him.

Life saver!

Thanks again,

Russ
RGS2010 is offline Find More Posts by RGS2010
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Catch Up 2013-2014
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 26, 2012, 08:29 PM
United States, VA, Norfolk
Joined Oct 2006
232 Posts
I have to agree. I bought a bunch of RCLander EDF units from his site and they've all been shipped and handled expeditiously. All items arrived at my place in very good condition, well packaged and everything. Thanks Max for such an awesome service!
Roen is offline Find More Posts by Roen
Old Jan 09, 2013, 02:44 PM
Need for Speed!
chicago
Joined Aug 2010
13 Posts
Great Customer Service!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roen View Post
I have to agree. I bought a bunch of RCLander EDF units from his site and they've all been shipped and handled expeditiously. All items arrived at my place in very good condition, well packaged and everything. Thanks Max for such an awesome service!
I agree, Park RC Models (www.parkrcmodels.com) has come through for me numerous times. I fly both planes and helicopters. Every shipment from these guys has arrived well packaged and shipped out quickly. After several emails to Max I purchased a RCLander T-33 with plenty of options. Thanks for your great services
rcjetjockey is online now Find More Posts by rcjetjockey