|Nov 30, 2012, 11:18 AM|
Futaba CGY750 new software released!
Hi Guys, after a long wait we have just posted the newest software update for the CGY750.
Improvements (not all inclusive):
• Simplified set up- Simplified configuration and setup routine making set up much faster.
• Less time fine tuning your setup- No longer necessary to tune numerous parameters to achieve the performance you desire.
• Revised instruction update- clarified update instructions include tuning notes.
• Pole (phase) sensor support- Provides brushless sensor support for the CGY750 Governor when used with electric-powered helicopters.
Note: The Hobbywing Brushless Sensor is currently supported
• Improved flight performance:
o New algorithms allowing higher cyclic gains resulting in better control over the model.
o Dramatic improvement in rate control and consistency between stationary and fast forward flight.
o Collective to cyclic interaction is virtually eliminated.
o Piro compensation is improved to provide flat pirouettes while stationary or traveling.
o Greater hovering stability
If you are going to be the Orlando Heli Blowout, I'll be happy to update your CGY750 there.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|For Sale Futaba CGY750 Flybarless Gyro New||lefeyc||Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W)||1||Feb 05, 2013 08:58 AM|
|For Sale Futaba cgy750||nyesteban||Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W)||1||Aug 08, 2012 10:06 PM|
|Discussion Futaba CGY750 Flybarless||Tovin||Mini Helis||3||Apr 14, 2012 05:24 PM|
|Discussion Futaba CGY750 Flybarless System||RC Man||Large Electric Helis||17||Jul 26, 2011 08:47 PM|
|Sold Futaba CGY750 Flybarless 3 Axis Gyro w/ Governor||HeliPro5||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||0||Apr 26, 2011 01:28 AM|