HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 07, 2005, 05:41 PM
Joined Oct 2004
26 Posts
How to contact e-sky?

A friend of mine bought an E-Sky CP RTF heli and said he was having lots of problems with the 4-in-1. He said he tried to get on their website but it's all in a different language. So i was wondering if anyone knows a way to contact e-sky?

I don't know exactly what problems he's having as i run brushless seperates on my GWS Dragonfly.
Gizzmoe is offline Find More Posts by Gizzmoe
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 07, 2005, 06:47 PM
FPV Enthusiast
New Brunswick, Canada
Joined Nov 2004
1,876 Posts
Unless you're fluent in Chinese, it may be easier to post your friend's problems with the 4-in-1 here and maybe we can help. Worst case is a new 4-in-1, but it's probably not that bad. There's lots of good experience with the Esky here and we're happy to help!
martinic is offline Find More Posts by martinic
Old Feb 09, 2005, 05:56 PM
uk
Joined Oct 2004
980 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinic
Unless you're fluent in Chinese, it may be easier to post your friend's problems with the 4-in-1 here and maybe we can help. Worst case is a new 4-in-1, but it's probably not that bad. There's lots of good experience with the Esky here and we're happy to help!

I found an add today , here's a link , I don't know if it's at all usefull !?

http://www.jperkinsdistribution.co.u.../C%20equipment

Any good ?
coaxial-gyro is offline Find More Posts by coaxial-gyro
Old Feb 09, 2005, 08:47 PM
veni,vidi, roto volubilis
Aberdeen, Scotland
Joined Jul 2003
6,937 Posts
j perkins are only a distributor of those parts not the manufacturer

phil
Happy|Harry is offline Find More Posts by Happy|Harry