Custom RC WW2 Bombers
United States, CA, Twain Harte
Joined Sep 2014
3 Posts
Discussion
Rare WWII Bombers

Readiness: Kit Click to learn about readiness definitions like RTR or ARF etc
Condition: New in Box
Why Selling: Looking for community interest.
Willing to Trade: No
Item Description:

I have a CNC hotwire machine and am in the process of making RARELY (If ever) made WW2 bombers and Attack Aircraft. American, British, German, and Japanese.

American - A20 Havoc, B26C, P61 Black Widow, Lockheed Hudson Mk3

British - Beau Fighter, Vickers Wellington MK IC, Bristol Blenheim MK4,

Japanese - Kawasaki Ki45 Ver.3, G4M 'Betty', Ki-46, Kawasaki Ki-102B Ver.3, Yokosuka Ginga 'Francis'

German - HE-111, HE-129 With large cannon, DO-17, FW TA-154, JU-88

Finally a Experimental Biplane, I call the X-Foil. =) (X-Wing was copywrite protected)

All kits come in Foam (EPS) or can be covered with a resin shell. Foam kits are 85.00 USD plus 5 for shipping. Covered kits are 100.00 USD shipped. If you want them painted you're looking at another15 dollars added. Just add you electronics , cover, paint and go. Here are two Sample photos I have. All kits have a 1000MM body length, there fore the wingspans vary according to the plane with respective to scale.

Example: B26C = 17.8 scale, Where as the HE-129 Tank buster = 12.8 scale, but both with a 1000mm long fuse.

4 to 6 channel aircraft. A/E/T/R w/Retracts or without and with or without bomb bay drop (Like the B26C)

Required to finish:
Servos - 9 gram
Brushless motors - 380's or 400's
Speed controllers - 20 Amp or applicable
Battery - 1800 to 2200Mah 11.1v Lipo
Landing Gear - Air, Servoless, mechanical retracts (which ever you want, but not included)
Radio TX and RX

If you are interested please email me. Build and shipping time in 5 days. Paypal only. Special requests are welcome but take a little longer for CAD development for my CNC machine. With a extra charge of 35 dollars on top of the standard price.

Plane - 85 (Promotional Prices)
Custom Plans - 35 (For any Kit I currently do not have CNC plans already done, This Option MUST be applied, List of kits WITH CNC plans are on the Marketplace Ad) BUT I WILL MAKE ANYTHING.
Covering - 15 (Promotional Prices)
Painting - 15 (Promotional Prices)
Shipping - 5 (Promotional Prices)
International Shipping - 30 (Prices may vary, but usually, or at least so far)

Scale depends upon what size the real Aircraft is. The B26 is 17.8, while the HE-129 is 12.8. Each Aircraft will be different. But the bodies are all about 1000mm in length so depending on which aircraft the wingspan varies on the model. About 42in wingspan though, give or take. Just take the real Aircraft Dimensions and divide by 1000mm and there you go for the scale and size of the w/s for any given model.

Here is the thread with pictures and current questions. I also uploaded photos of prototypes and kits in progress.
Oldman1980 is offline Find More Posts by Oldman1980
Last edited by Oldman1980; Sep 19, 2014 at 10:52 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 20, 2014, 10:36 AM
United States, MI, Royal Oak
Joined Nov 2005
1,361 Posts
Youve got some good looking kits there! I know I spoke with you about doing a BE-200 kit for 50mm Fans and am still going to be ordering one, but I have a question. Are there any tunnels or grooves to add carbon fiber rods to the wings or anything? What about servo pockets? Or is that something you leave up to us?

Thanks,
Jordan
JGuilty13 is online now Find More Posts by JGuilty13
Old Sep 20, 2014, 03:21 PM
Custom RC WW2 Bombers
Joined Sep 2014
3 Posts
I guess I should have mentioned that part, Sorry for the confusion. There are no servo pockets or tunnels or grooves unless asked for. Everyone had their own way of doing things and I don't want them to be stuck with something I make for them, Besides the planes that is. If you would like servo pockets or channels or grooves or tunnels please advise me during the build and I can add them easily as long as it is before I cover it. After that it is a pain in the rear to make them. And again,just in case I didn't tell you before, I honestly don't remember, just send your email and once I get it I can send you off a invoice which can be paid when you get the money
Old Sep 21, 2014, 05:21 PM
Custom RC WW2 Bombers
Joined Sep 2014
3 Posts
Photo updates

Here is a DH.98 MK.IV British mosquito. and a body for a G4M Betty Japanese bomber. As you can see the DH.98 MK.IV is one of my completed models awaiting the glass work to be done for the canopy and front nose. One of the more complicated models I have made due to the wing design.

Also you'll see the makings of a Japanese Medium/Heavy Bomber the G4M Betty. You can see the battery and electronics hatch cut out. This will be just a foam one for a customer, nothing more.

I'll continue posting pictures for everyone to see as I go.
Old Yesterday, 05:59 PM
United States, MI, Royal Oak
Joined Nov 2005
1,361 Posts
The Mosquito looks sweet man.

I would like to simply inform anyone reading this thread that I took the plunge and invested in a custom kit from Oldman1980. The kit I requested was a dual 64mm EDF BE-200....a model Ive been waiting for for years. I will be doing a full build thread in the Foamy EDF section (since technically its not a scratch build) on this kit once it arrives. I will cover as many aspects as I can.

Oldman1980 (aka Bryan) and I have been going back and fourth through email to hash out the details. This will still be a basic foam kit......but where in the hell can you get a custom cut foam model of any plane you want for this price!?......that doesn't exist.

Please stay tuned.
JGuilty13 is online now Find More Posts by JGuilty13