SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 07, 2014, 08:40 PM
San Jose, Ca.
Joined Jan 2005
1,556 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
I do not see on either one what the adapter size is inside and out.
Mike
I know... We know the TH ones work on the GWS props but we don't know what the specs are to find them elsewhere.

bob
steelgtr is online now Find More Posts by steelgtr
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 08, 2014, 08:32 AM
United States, TN, Smyrna
Joined Feb 2014
181 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelgtr View Post
Hmm. I'd be willing to try it if I had a Horizon order to make, but looks like it's on backorder anyway.

Since we are trying to take 5.5mm up to 7.0mm, we need to add 1.5mm to the diameter, which would be adding 0.75mm around the current 5.5mm hub. I may try some aluminum foil tape and "press fit" it over to see if that can fill in the gap. It may take two pieces layered, but could be a solution.
moteasa is online now Find More Posts by moteasa
Old Aug 08, 2014, 09:48 AM
San Jose, Ca.
Joined Jan 2005
1,556 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by moteasa View Post
Hmm. I'd be willing to try it if I had a Horizon order to make, but looks like it's on backorder anyway.

Since we are trying to take 5.5mm up to 7.0mm, we need to add 1.5mm to the diameter, which would be adding 0.75mm around the current 5.5mm hub. I may try some aluminum foil tape and "press fit" it over to see if that can fill in the gap. It may take two pieces layered, but could be a solution.

I tried to use the foil but I'm still getting some vibration. I wonder if TH would tell us who makes the adaptors?

bob
steelgtr is online now Find More Posts by steelgtr