HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 12, 2013, 10:11 AM
Joined Apr 2013
2 Posts
Question
flat out foamie RCU biplane

the suggested cg point i dont think is correct. on the taxi way i had to give it full up to keep it from nosing over. in the air it took half up elevator to keep it kind of level. should i move the battery back farther? if i do that the battery will be back behind the wing it seems to far but if ant one has some advice i would be very greatful.
bob bloom is offline Find More Posts by bob bloom
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 13, 2013, 04:52 PM
Burke, VA
Joined Sep 2009
4,977 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob bloom View Post
the suggested cg point i dont think is correct. on the taxi way i had to give it full up to keep it from nosing over. in the air it took half up elevator to keep it kind of level. should i move the battery back farther? if i do that the battery will be back behind the wing it seems to far but if ant one has some advice i would be very greatful.
Sounds nose heavy. Does it climb inverted after trimming for level flight upright? If so, definitely nose heavy. Sounds like your either using way too heavy of a motor or batt, are they bigger than the recommended gear? Or do you have the servo's, receiver, or esc. mounted too far forward? It's going to take a lot more info from you to answer your question, i.e. what size equipment are you using and what is the recommended equipment.
jetinteriorguy is offline Find More Posts by jetinteriorguy