HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 24, 2013, 06:01 AM
Hilton (Rochester), NY
Joined Mar 2008
9,840 Posts
The problem too is that the motors we're thinking of are for FP and CP heli's and may not have shafts long enough or the right diameter to put our gears on. Here we are trying to re-engineer a heli that Eflite could care less about.
kodak_jack is offline Find More Posts by kodak_jack
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 24, 2013, 07:40 AM
Blue Skies
United States, VA, Williamsburg
Joined May 2012
1,211 Posts
CX4 CNC swash adapted to 913

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdnuckel2 View Post
Has it?? hmmm ?? Don says, that the V913 has a 6mm shaft - and that I read on their thread somewhere. but this is also where the activity is - of the people writing FOR the CX4 thread (and as far as I know hifinsword does NOT have a CX4) NO ONE EVER cared to answer this from the POV of a CX4 owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifinsword View Post
Sorry erdnuckel2, my bad. You're right. I don't have a CX4 and no one from this thread has confirmed or denied the size of the CX4 shaft. Guess I'll have to go to HH and ask the question.

EDIT: Oops again. I did ask on their website, 3 weeks and 3 days ago, but there's still no answer at HH. Click on the outer main shaft and click on the questions link. Maybe if you ask to be notified by email too, it'll make it seem more important to answer.
OK erdknuckle, unless Fuzzyguy drilled out the LYNX INNOVATIONS CNC swash, I think it's finally confirmed that the CX4 swash and main shaft are 6mm in diameter. I know you are following it on the V913 thread but I thought I'd let the CX4 crowd know what size main shaft they have. Check out post 1185 here. http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...791676&page=79
I don't know how to do single post.
hifinsword is offline Find More Posts by hifinsword
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 24, 2013, 08:50 AM
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
Joined Mar 2009
9,157 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifinsword View Post
OK erdknuckle, unless Fuzzyguy drilled out the LYNX INNOVATIONS CNC swash, I think it's finally confirmed that the CX4 swash and main shaft are 6mm in diameter. I know you are following it on the V913 thread but I thought I'd let the CX4 crowd know what size main shaft they have. Check out post 1185 here. http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...791676&page=79
I don't know how to do single post.
for single post you click the number of the post on the right - it will open a new window and you just copy and paste the URL of this window into the post you are just writing ...
PS: I already commented on that post btw
erdnuckel2 is online now Find More Posts by erdnuckel2
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Why I L-O-V-E miracle mart ...
Old Aug 25, 2013, 05:51 AM
Blue Skies
United States, VA, Williamsburg
Joined May 2012
1,211 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdnuckel2 View Post
for single post you click the number of the post on the right - it will open a new window and you just copy and paste the URL of this window into the post you are just writing ...
PS: I already commented on that post btw
Thanks.
hifinsword is offline Find More Posts by hifinsword
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 04, 2013, 05:03 PM
Hilton (Rochester), NY
Joined Mar 2008
9,840 Posts
Super Cub

A good friend of ours from some other threads also has a Super Cub plane. In reading about it, it runs on a 3 cell battery and uses a 480 motor. I wonder how a pair of those would work on this heli.
Old Sep 07, 2013, 10:33 PM
Joined Aug 2006
52 Posts
Who IS MM fire selling CX4??

Who is MM having fire sale on CX4
Just bought one and again I should have looked at thread first?
Darn
Thanks
Charles
heliofarye is offline Find More Posts by heliofarye
Old Sep 08, 2013, 07:59 AM
Hilton (Rochester), NY
Joined Mar 2008
9,840 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by heliofarye View Post
Who is MM having fire sale on CX4
Just bought one and again I should have looked at thread first?
Darn
Thanks
Charles
If you had read this thread first, I don't think you would have bought one AT ALL, let alone one at a cheaper price!!