HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 11, 2011, 04:50 PM
Suspended Account
Joined May 2000
8,535 Posts
Discussion
Whatever came of the....

Sarah Palin emails? You know, were 'news' agencies were saying they'd pay people to go through them.

It's been a while, I'm guessing all those hopping for anything of substance were let down.

Or perhaps they have shifted and are now on the "you can't elect Romney, he's a MORMON" bus....
Arbo is offline Find More Posts by Arbo
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Aug 11, 2011, 05:33 PM
Out of Time
United States, TX
Joined Jul 2003
1,092 Posts
If I recall, Libs everywhere were supposed to parse them all and report back to the news people so that they could destroy Sarah.

All I'm gettin' from that is the sound of crickets.
Highflight is offline Find More Posts by Highflight
Old Aug 11, 2011, 07:40 PM
Starring as Devils Advocate
Joined Feb 2009
1,181 Posts
People realized no one cared about Palin including the GOP. There is no reason to care for unserious politicians who aren't running when there are plenty of unserious ones that are. Palin is a Joke AND IT WAS THE LEFT WING MEDIAS FAULT FOR MAKING HER AS BIG AS SHE IS!
redhotpearl is offline Find More Posts by redhotpearl
Old Aug 11, 2011, 09:55 PM
Joined Aug 2005
2,689 Posts
The progressives are just waiting to see if Palin enters the race.
DT56 is offline Find More Posts by DT56
Old Aug 11, 2011, 10:18 PM
North Hills
Joined Nov 1999
6,073 Posts
Bachmann is the new flavor of the day...
SchiessCo is offline Find More Posts by SchiessCo
Old Aug 12, 2011, 01:22 AM
Suspended Account
ni'ihau
Joined Nov 2003
3,241 Posts
I wonder how many millions of dollars the DNC spent chasing Sarah Palin up a tree..

What a gas

I wonder if that counts as some kind of "stimulus" program.

When we have Bachmann and a few others up their trees we can count the money again.

We can call this the Republican tilt the windmill program.. It really doesn't matter who the republicans still have left next year.. any one of them will win
Eljimb0 is offline Find More Posts by Eljimb0
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Aug 12, 2011, 06:08 AM
Out of Time
United States, TX
Joined Jul 2003
1,092 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by redhotpearl View Post
People realized no one cared about Palin including the GOP. There is no reason to care for unserious politicians who aren't running when there are plenty of unserious ones that are. Palin is a Joke AND IT WAS THE LEFT WING MEDIAS FAULT FOR MAKING HER AS BIG AS SHE IS!
Nice try, but you could smell the fear coming from the Dems everytime Palin got her face on TV.
No, what happened is that not only was there nothing "incriminating" in her emails, but there turned out to be a LOT of stuff that made her look even better.

I will agree that the Leftist media helped to propel her even higher. Fear can make entire media industries do interesting things.
Highflight is offline Find More Posts by Highflight
Old Aug 12, 2011, 07:35 AM
Southern MA. USA
Joined Jan 2003
623 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highflight View Post
Nice try, but you could smell the fear coming from the Dems everytime Palin got her face on TV.
No, what happened is that not only was there nothing "incriminating" in her emails, but there turned out to be a LOT of stuff that made her look even better.

I will agree that the Leftist media helped to propel her even higher. Fear can make entire media industries do interesting things.
It wasn't just the media, dyed in the wool progressives all over the world, let alone just here are frightened by her, so every time she was mentioned, and some times even when she wasn't they'ed froth at the mouth attacking her.

There are many reasons to like Sarah Palin, but none more funny than the effect that she has on progressive libbers, It's like she walks around with a giant can of Raid Progressive killer, that's how scared they are of her ability to politically motivate the right.

I've asked many a liberal (there's a lot of them here in MA.) what Palin has ever done that they can point to that changed their lives for the worst, all I got for answers was that she's stupid, she's flighty, she's ignorant, she's too religious, she's a liar, she's a cheat, she's a quitter, she flaunts her good looks to get attention, she's a radical, she's too far right, Well Ya, but what has she done that has changed the law in such a way as to impact on anyone's personal life outside of Alaska, Silence..........
Then the libbers look at you like you have two heads, like we don't understand them, and they're right.
Moe M. is offline Find More Posts by Moe M.
Old Aug 12, 2011, 09:23 AM
Low, slow and dirty
maine
Joined Jan 2008
427 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe M. View Post
Then the libbers look at you like you have two heads, like we don't understand them, and they're right.

Oh yeah , Their good for that,

but you forgot to mention burying their heads in the sand..... Especially, when its proven their ways are so flawed and backwards it just doesn't work and only creates worse problems.

Oh, I better be careful... The ankle nippers will bite me!
jumpinjo is offline Find More Posts by jumpinjo
Last edited by jumpinjo; Aug 12, 2011 at 09:40 AM.
Old Aug 12, 2011, 09:44 AM
Joined Dec 2005
149 Posts
Wait until ET gets here. He will set everything straight concerning Sarah.
crashdummy6 is offline Find More Posts by crashdummy6
Old Aug 12, 2011, 09:53 AM
United States, FL, Tampa
Joined May 2008
140 Posts
And BH will have a nasty characature to post.
saltyzoo is online now Find More Posts by saltyzoo
Old Aug 12, 2011, 12:44 PM
Starring as Devils Advocate
Joined Feb 2009
1,181 Posts
Just heard a great line from Stephen Colbert when talking about Palins latest bus trip to Iowa. He said, "Apparently it Turns out Sara Palins batsignal is anyone elses spot light". So true. The lady is a joke, I hope she runs.
redhotpearl is offline Find More Posts by redhotpearl