78 Posts
Discussion
Cth pinata xl 43"

Name: 2343126.jpg
Views: 14
Size: 75.7 KB
Description:

http://www.crashtesthobby.com/pinata-43.html

The CTH topic on the flying wings forum is full of information but not much of it is pinata & FPV specific. Searched this forum but cant find any info, I know it is a fairly new airframe.

I'm interested in buying one as a low and fast basher. The price + international shipping is awesome. Just wondering if anyone would like to post their experiences, setups, vids, etc?
Fallenae is online now Find More Posts by Fallenae
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 07:29 AM
United States, NE, Omaha
Joined Nov 2011
1,110 Posts
Perhaps if you ask the question over in the CTH Assassin or Reaper forum you may gets more responses. The limiting factor is the size of the aircraft (I do have an Assassin, Pinata, Reaper XL-FPV, Gladiator-FPV). If you use a simple setup it will work fine.

The issue of COG is always foremost with wings. If you move Vid Tx out on the wings they are behind the COG causing more weight to be move towards the nose. On my Reaper XL I moved it towards the nose and it helped greatly with the COG. Would probably work for a Pinata FPV setup.
1fullbird is offline Find More Posts by 1fullbird