New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 06, 2015, 06:42 AM
Find More Posts by Puttputtmaru
Joined Aug 2012
1,436 Posts
Is everything else working properly. Do you see the Cb20 and the 2 receivers in the Wireless modes/Trainer menu as being active.

I am in Europe right now. The link I gave you states the minimum version required to make it work. Your radio will tell you which one you have. If you are at least up to these versions then something else is amiss.

Best I can advise for now since you are in Florida is to call Esprit. Being the distributors for Jeti they can help you work it out on the phone.
Puttputtmaru is offline Find More Posts by Puttputtmaru
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 06, 2015, 10:10 AM
Find More Posts by wfield0455
United States, MA, Holliston
Joined Aug 2008
667 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramon Dezubiria View Post
what is the latest version for the CB200 and receivers? I went step by step last night and try again but is not getting any telemetry. The same with a couple of friends who the same radios and we are try to set it up. Probably it need an update? How can you help check it out? Do you have a phone number to discuss it if possible?

thanks again
What version software is your transmitter? Latest is V3.02.
What version software are your R3s? Latest is V3.23.
What version software is your CB200? Latest is V1.2.
I'd make sure all are at using the latest software.

Use Device Explorer to access CB200 and verify that Ex1 and Ex 2 are configured as Telemetry Inputs.
Double check the polarity of all connections, it's very easy to plug the sensors in backwards.
Select AUTO in Sensors/Logging. If it finds devices, use Displayed Telemetry to add them to the main screen display.

Hope this helps.
Wayne
wfield0455 is online now Find More Posts by wfield0455
Last edited by wfield0455; Mar 06, 2015 at 10:21 AM.
Old Mar 07, 2015, 09:50 AM
Find More Posts by rzubiria
Ramon
Joined Jul 2013
10 Posts
hello Wayne,

I found out that the radio was not updated. I thought it was because it was new. On the other hand, on the CB200, the expander setting should be in jetibox or EX Bus?

Thanks,

Ramon
rzubiria is offline Find More Posts by rzubiria
Old Mar 07, 2015, 10:07 AM
Find More Posts by wfield0455
United States, MA, Holliston
Joined Aug 2008
667 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzubiria View Post
hello Wayne,

I found out that the radio was not updated. I thought it was because it was new. On the other hand, on the CB200, the expander setting should be in jetibox or EX Bus?

Thanks,

Ramon
I set the R3s to talk EX Bus and on the CB200, under General Settings, Expander Settings, I have Ext1 set to EX Bus. Then, since you said you are using Ext1 and 15/Ext to connect your telemetry devices, under Alternative Pin Config set Ext/Pin 15: as Ex Bus as well..

Wayne
wfield0455 is online now Find More Posts by wfield0455
Old Mar 07, 2015, 10:08 AM
Find More Posts by Puttputtmaru
Joined Aug 2012
1,436 Posts
Please go step by step on the set up I gave you:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2095180

The answer as in step 4

Quote:
4) Use Device Explorer to Configure the two R3/RSW's and the Central Box
- In Model -> Device Explorer you should see "R3 EX" twice in the list. Scroll to the first one and select
- change the output mode to EX Bus. The Tx will ask if you want to apply changes, press yes.
I know it seems long to read but follow it and everything will workout.
Puttputtmaru is offline Find More Posts by Puttputtmaru