HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 24, 2013, 12:43 AM
Joined Aug 2013
1 Posts
Help!
Phoenix RC with 9XR

Hello! I'm trying to connect my 9XR to my computer so I can run Pheonix RC but my computer doesn't seem to recognize that I plugged anything into my computer. I bought a USB cable that connects to the JR port of my tx. Every time I open Phoenix RC it keeps telling me it can't detect my USB interface. Please help!!!
yick is offline Find More Posts by yick
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 01, 2013, 05:27 AM
Joined Feb 2012
32 Posts
Ive got the same problem, i can see under control panel game controllers that ppm is connected but nothing works, i cant even calibrate.
Any help would be appreciated.
Dezader is offline Find More Posts by Dezader
Old Sep 10, 2013, 02:16 PM
Joined Feb 2009
850 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by yick View Post
Hello! I'm trying to connect my 9XR to my computer so I can run Pheonix RC but my computer doesn't seem to recognize that I plugged anything into my computer. I bought a USB cable that connects to the JR port of my tx. Every time I open Phoenix RC it keeps telling me it can't detect my USB interface. Please help!!!
Are you using the interface that came with Phoenix?

Rusty
Rusty105 is online now Find More Posts by Rusty105
Old Sep 11, 2013, 06:22 AM
Scotsman in Germany
Germany, BY, Schwabach
Joined Oct 2012
1,828 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty105 View Post
Are you using the interface that came with Phoenix?

Rusty
I'm having the same problem with my FSTH9X. Using the USB interface which was delivered with the SIM I can connect my V922 TX without a problem. When I plug in my 9X the SIM still knows that the interface is connected but tells me that my TX is not connected.

I know that my TX is detecting the plug from the interface because it switches on automatically as soon as I plug it in, even if the interface isn't connected to the computer .
tiggertoo1962 is offline Find More Posts by tiggertoo1962
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: FS TH9X/WL-T6 settings
Old Sep 11, 2013, 06:59 AM
Joined Feb 2009
850 Posts
Have you unplugged the RF module in the back, or applied the resistor fix? http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1452911 It seems there is a small flaw in the 9x which prevents the trainer port from working correctly. I had the same issue. Either unplug the module, not the best idea, or do the fix. I fixed it in the RF module, see post 11 of the link above.

Rusty
Rusty105 is online now Find More Posts by Rusty105
Old Sep 11, 2013, 06:41 PM
Scotsman in Germany
Germany, BY, Schwabach
Joined Oct 2012
1,828 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty105 View Post
Have you unplugged the RF module in the back, or applied the resistor fix? http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1452911 It seems there is a small flaw in the 9x which prevents the trainer port from working correctly. I had the same issue. Either unplug the module, not the best idea, or do the fix. I fixed it in the RF module, see post 11 of the link above.

Rusty
Thanks a bunch Rusty . I have the 9X version with the antenna on the module, so I just unplugged it, calibrated the sticks, reversed the first half of my throttle curve, and BINGO!! Now the SIM is much more fun than with the V922 TX
tiggertoo1962 is offline Find More Posts by tiggertoo1962
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: FS TH9X/WL-T6 settings