SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Dec 16, 2014, 01:43 PM
You're killin' me Smalls
United States, NJ, Hillsborough Township
Joined Sep 2011
1,617 Posts
18" Fatty Wildcat flew briefly at my club's christmas party on sunday in a large gymnasium. 1700kv blue wonder was a bit of overkill, dialed the prop back to a 7x3.5 and was able to largely high alpha it around the gym a bit. My flying buddy who did the primary building took the sticks and promptly broke the prop and didn't have another one.

Fun little bugger but it'll be pretty demanding of concentration with the power system we have on it.
BrownEyedFool is offline Find More Posts by BrownEyedFool
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 16, 2014, 01:59 PM
redwhskers
United States, NY, East Nassau
Joined Feb 2010
391 Posts
Wildcat

Hey Fool

Cool glade you like it wait till you fly it outdoors. It flys great and handles the wind good. Please post a photo and some vido if you can.

Build Fly Fix

RW
redwhskers is online now Find More Posts by redwhskers
Old Dec 17, 2014, 11:22 AM
redwhskers
United States, NY, East Nassau
Joined Feb 2010
391 Posts
Hawker Typhoon 1- 1/2 " VLF

Guys

Thought I would try a VLF and had the Typhoon on the board. So here it is give it a try.

Have Fun

Build Fly Fix

RW
redwhskers is online now Find More Posts by redwhskers