Old Jul 16, 2011, 11:56 PM
Waiting for the paint to dry.
Pasadena Maryland
Joined Oct 2009
1,233 Posts
Discussion
How to use the Ignore Member.

Copy from-Mode-One

Go to MYRCGroups, along the left side of the screen is a list, scroll scroll down until you see "Edit Ignore List" Click on this and type in NoFlyZone and any other people your tired of putting up with and "Poof" all you will see is where whoever you have added to the list has posted something; but, none of what they've said!

Works great! The only problem is when someone quotes them!

You can not do it from the users Name in the top left. It will only take you to the blog page of the offender.
ctrout is offline Find More Posts by ctrout
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 17, 2011, 01:30 AM
Promoting Model Aviation...
United States, CA, Tehachapi
Joined Nov 2005
25,464 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctrout View Post
Copy from-Mode-One

Go to MYRCGroups, along the left side of the screen is a list, scroll scroll down until you see "Edit Ignore List" Click on this and type in NoFlyZone and any other people your tired of putting up with and "Poof" all you will see is where whoever you have added to the list has posted something; but, none of what they've said!

Works great! The only problem is when someone quotes them!

You can not do it from the users Name in the top left. It will only take you to the blog page of the offender.
That's true. I found that out just the other day. You have to do it from your RCGroups page. Just need folks to quite quoting those that simply come here for RA purposes.

Thanks for the tip ctrout and Mode One. This definitely makes this forum a lot more hospitable.

BTW, I still do not get why folks have to come here and harass people. I thought RC was supposed to be a fun sport.

Perhaps some people take these forums way to seriously.

Frank
Murocflyer is offline Find More Posts by Murocflyer
Old Jul 17, 2011, 11:51 PM
Waiting for the paint to dry.
Pasadena Maryland
Joined Oct 2009
1,233 Posts
If anyone needs it. I will do my best to keep it on top for the newcommers
ctrout is offline Find More Posts by ctrout
Closed Thread