Richard Cox is offline Find More Posts by Richard Cox
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 06:12 PM
-=BS=-
Thousand Oaks, CA
Joined Jul 2009
1,150 Posts
Thanks Richard,
I wish I had carving skills, but she's more " stand-off scale" .... Like too many of my old girlfriends

I put the video on the Sweet Dream thread here. Didn't want to cross post, too much.
BlazingStar is offline Find More Posts by BlazingStar
Old Yesterday, 10:43 PM
Singapore
Joined Nov 2007
349 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy01 View Post
I've followed your builds for years, and the Shorts is another beautiful model from your workshop. Wish you would have done a build thread (not only for this one).

Gene K
Thank you Gene! I had few other builds completed past 1 year but due to work still have no time to upload the photos, will try to get a build thread soon
buratino is online now Find More Posts by buratino