SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Dec 03, 2007, 03:27 PM
Forest Grove, OR
Joined Nov 2007
185 Posts
Discussion
How long from Miracle Mart?

I just ordered a new 4 in 1 from Miracle Mart. I was just curious, based on other people's experience, how long does it take to get to the west coast of the U.S. from the day it is ordered? I did the free air shipping (6-7 days). But, I'm just curious about how long I actually need to wait from the day I ordered it. Sorry if this is a dumb questions, but I've only flown my heli once before I burned it up with a bad battery. So I'm just excited to fly again .

Thanks!
Oogilily is offline Find More Posts by Oogilily
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 03, 2007, 04:01 PM
Swamp Flyer
Florida
Joined Aug 2007
228 Posts
I've ordered quite a bit from Miracle Mart. Had orders arrive in 5 business days and had some take two weeks. Not sure how much of the delay is my local Post Office or Miracle Mart. No matter how long it takes, I've always received good service and communications from MM.
BullGator is offline Find More Posts by BullGator
Old Dec 03, 2007, 05:18 PM
MicroHelis-Humanoid Robotics
Joined Jul 2007
237 Posts
I'v had many orders from miracle-mart and they usually take about 10 days to arrive. Always received best condition items and excellent customer service from them.
PicooMan is offline Find More Posts by PicooMan
Old Dec 03, 2007, 06:06 PM
This is what I want!!!
Brisbane, Australia
Joined Feb 2006
273 Posts
Miracle Mart are awesome

I've had great experiences with Miracle-mart. 7-8 days (including the weekends as oposed to "working days") for delivery to Australia.

When I have placed my order during working hours in Hong Kong (HK is only 1-2 hours behind the Australian east coast and 16 hrs ahead of the US west coast - don't try to work it out just google a world clock...) I received acknowledgement immediately and notification that my item has been shipped within a couple of hours.

Mail order doesn't get any better than that.
Hokum Jim is offline Find More Posts by Hokum Jim
Last edited by Hokum Jim; Dec 03, 2007 at 07:01 PM.
Old Dec 03, 2007, 06:48 PM
Joined Nov 2007
154 Posts
I've had great luck with MM. I ordered my 5g6 via express post (was $3-4 more than airmail) on Friday night and it arrived Monday afternoon. That's fantastic, and probably a fluke.

For air mail they sent replacement the motors out November 22nd and they arrived today.
boren is offline Find More Posts by boren
Old Dec 03, 2007, 06:58 PM
Dragonus II Plus
Outside Philly
Joined Jun 2007
786 Posts
Everytime I order from miracle mart it usually arrives within a week. Great service from them
Realmkaos is offline Find More Posts by Realmkaos
Old Dec 03, 2007, 07:09 PM
Lou
Well, that should buff out.
United States, VA, Waynesboro
Joined Dec 2005
5,766 Posts
Anywhere from 6 to 9 days, depending on when the order was placed. Keep in mind that you will have to sign for the package, at least if you are in the U.S. as they use USPS for delivery.

I have bypassed the need to sign for the package by putting a note in the comment box that is available during checkout. I put something like 'NSR - No Signature Required, please leave package at the door.' When I have done that, the package is left at the door, you should also be aware that the note you leave is readable from the shipping lable; so others can see it as well.
Lou is offline Find More Posts by Lou
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 04, 2007, 10:41 AM
Swamp Flyer
Florida
Joined Aug 2007
228 Posts
Gotta try that trick, I'm tired of standing in line at the PO
BullGator is offline Find More Posts by BullGator
Old Dec 04, 2007, 11:15 AM
Joined Jun 2007
2,152 Posts
How is the shipping to west coast US with these guys?
whilrybird is offline Find More Posts by whilrybird
Old Dec 04, 2007, 12:08 PM
Joined Dec 2007
1 Posts
Miracle-Mart shipped my Walkera 5G6 very quickly! Ordered on Thursday 11-29 and received on Monday 12-3 !!! (and that was with their normal Air Parcel shipping).

I'm on the West Coast (San Fransisco bay area - San Jose, CA specifically).
wernerh is offline Find More Posts by wernerh
Old Jan 25, 2013, 04:56 PM
Joined Jan 2013
3 Posts
If you get it, it's a miracle

I ordered some Nine Eagles parts from Miracle-mart on Dec.7 2012. It is now Jan. 25, 2013.
Still no package. I have contacted them several times with little result. They are rude and have lied to me about the status of this order on several occasions. They even implied that it was somehow my fault for not accepting the package, when it never even made it to California. The tracking says the package is still in HongKong.
Things may have been good with them at one time, but I will never deal with them again, because today they are a lost cause.
ottocycle is offline Find More Posts by ottocycle
Old Jan 26, 2013, 06:26 AM
Oh no not another one
Mansfield, Nottinghamshire UK
Joined Jan 2011
275 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottocycle View Post
I ordered some Nine Eagles parts from Miracle-mart on Dec.7 2012. It is now Jan. 25, 2013.
Still no package. I have contacted them several times with little result. They are rude and have lied to me about the status of this order on several occasions. They even implied that it was somehow my fault for not accepting the package, when it never even made it to California. The tracking says the package is still in HongKong.
Things may have been good with them at one time, but I will never deal with them again, because today they are a lost cause.
I think you have been unlucky here. I have used Miracle Mart several times recently for parts with no problems. HK mail shipping times can vary - I have seen them leave HK the day after they were posted or 6 days later but they have always arrived. If they won't refund or replace then just claim back from PayPal or your card issuer and reorder elsewhere. Hobby King often have good deals on Nine Eagles parts.
eyemdee is offline Find More Posts by eyemdee
Old Jan 26, 2013, 09:08 AM
BillyG master daehrekcep
Australia, SA, Edinburgh
Joined Aug 2009
5,903 Posts
I've probably had about 20 MM orders over the last 2 years and always had fast reliable service. What postal method was used and did you have to sign for it otto?

Mark
KCV6 is online now Find More Posts by KCV6
Old Jan 26, 2013, 03:58 PM
Epilepsy Awareness
United States, MA, Malden
Joined Mar 2008
11,830 Posts
The Chinese New Year is approaching and we all know what that means
Chap1012 is offline Find More Posts by Chap1012
Old Jan 27, 2013, 10:44 AM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Canada, ON, Woodstock
Joined Dec 2007
7,139 Posts
Miracle Mart is at the top of my list of vendors. They are always prompt, orders arrive within 5 to 10 days. Once the order is shipped MM has no control on how fast it gets to the customer.

The customer service is the best I have ever come across. I have dealt with them for 7 years and many orders.
frieslander is online now Find More Posts by frieslander