SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 28, 2013, 06:15 PM
United States, FL, Oviedo
Joined Mar 2013
1,086 Posts
You can certainly get the sale price on the antenna, no problem. Did you want a complete 808 cam or just the lens for a tx5805 lens swap? I figured out the lens will be $6.60 to ship since it's wider than 1/4in it has to be shipped in a first class small parcel. I can just ship them together and save you the shipping cost for the antenna. If that's what you want to do I'll send you a Paypal invoice since the website will automatically charge the shipping for the antenna.
Ramz Innovations is offline Find More Posts by Ramz Innovations
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 28, 2013, 09:48 PM
Australia, TAS, Hobart
Joined Feb 2012
317 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramz Innovations View Post
You can certainly get the sale price on the antenna, no problem. Did you want a complete 808 cam or just the lens for a tx5805 lens swap? I figured out the lens will be $6.60 to ship since it's wider than 1/4in it has to be shipped in a first class small parcel. I can just ship them together and save you the shipping cost for the antenna. If that's what you want to do I'll send you a Paypal invoice since the website will automatically charge the shipping for the antenna.
Excellent thanks for that. I guess I only need the Lens to swap it over.

Yes please ship together.

Ill PM my email address if you like?
murzwern is online now Find More Posts by murzwern
Old Nov 28, 2013, 09:55 PM
Tassie Electric, Heli, Glider
Hobart, Australia
Joined Oct 2002
2,641 Posts
By the way I bought my D lens on eBay and dont think it has an IR filter as grass looks red sometimes. Better to get from Ranz if his are filtered.
ChrisJ800 is online now Find More Posts by ChrisJ800
Old Nov 28, 2013, 11:37 PM
United States, FL, Oviedo
Joined Mar 2013
1,086 Posts
If you unscrew the lens and look at the backside you should see a square piece of optical glass with a coating on it, that's the IR filter....

I suspect the knockoffs don't have it. You can see there are 2 different lenses out there...

knockoff...

Genuine...
Ramz Innovations is offline Find More Posts by Ramz Innovations
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 29, 2013, 12:03 AM
Australia, TAS, Hobart
Joined Feb 2012
317 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisJ800 View Post
By the way I bought my D lens on eBay and dont think it has an IR filter as grass looks red sometimes. Better to get from Ranz if his are filtered.
All sorted thanks Chris
murzwern is online now Find More Posts by murzwern
Old Mar 20, 2014, 11:11 AM
Joined Mar 2014
174 Posts
Anybody knows what's the voltage needed by the TX5805 camera? by specs I see it's rated between 5v-8v but have seen some people connecting it to 1s lipe hence 3.7v?
In addition... would it be possible to power that camera and transmiter from the servo port found in a blade 180qx? don't know the voltage that port provides...
Swissete is offline Find More Posts by Swissete
Old Mar 20, 2014, 02:34 PM
FPVpilots do it remotely
United States, CA, West Hollywood
Joined Jan 2008
2,875 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swissete View Post
Anybody knows what's the voltage needed by the TX5805 camera? by specs I see it's rated between 5v-8v but have seen some people connecting it to 1s lipe hence 3.7v?
In addition... would it be possible to power that camera and transmiter from the servo port found in a blade 180qx? don't know the voltage that port provides...
Don't know about the 180qx, but my guess is the servo port provide 5v (should be easy to check)

I fly the TX5805 on both servo power from RX and also on 1s, so you should be able to power it on anything from 1-2s

Bo
Bo Lorentzen is offline Find More Posts by Bo Lorentzen
RCG Plus Member
Old Apr 21, 2014, 11:41 PM
Joined Apr 2014
2 Posts
Could anybody list/link a battery and connector I could use to power the tx5805 independent of my quad?

I'm a total noob and have no idea how to power it

My goal is to attach it to my 180 QX in its velcro camera mount and power it independently.
Dieselpwr is offline Find More Posts by Dieselpwr
Old Apr 24, 2014, 01:19 AM
FPVpilots do it remotely
United States, CA, West Hollywood
Joined Jan 2008
2,875 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselpwr View Post
Could anybody list/link a battery and connector I could use to power the tx5805 independent of my quad?

My goal is to attach it to my 180 QX in its velcro camera mount and power it independently.
Well, the simple power tap might be this one http://walkerahelicoptersupply.com/p...p-hoten-x-z-20

?
Bo Lorentzen is offline Find More Posts by Bo Lorentzen
RCG Plus Member
Old May 14, 2014, 02:51 PM
Madrid, Spain
Joined Oct 2009
580 Posts
Hello,
if you want to use an additional battery you can use the batteries of the QR Spacewalker:
https://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/...V120D02S_.html
And change the connector in the VTX 5805 to either a mini losi female:
http://www.rc-connectors.com/index.p...roducts_id=326
or a JST female:
https://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/...0pcs_bag_.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselpwr View Post

Ariete is offline Find More Posts by Ariete
Old May 15, 2014, 06:00 PM
Madrid, Spain
Joined Oct 2009
580 Posts
SpaceWalker FPV outdoor video

I find the SpaceWalker the best for FPV
SpaceWalker FPV (1 min 57 sec)
Ariete is offline Find More Posts by Ariete