Old Aug 23, 2015, 03:37 PM
Find More Posts by KyleG360
United Kingdom, Retford
Joined Oct 2014
2 Posts
Discussion
Depron Avro Vulcan Help

hey there guys
relatively new to the forum and to scratch building. a little background info....I have been flying for nearly a year and I have two scratch builds to my name which are both flite test planes, the f-22 and the ft racer.
after these two builds and already owning two other shop bought planes I swore I wouldn't build anymore for atleast the next year, then I came across the 80" Vulcan builds and WOW instantly grabbed my attention and now im thinking hmmmm yes I want to try it...however! heres the issue.....

as you know flite test planes come with plans. you print them out A4, stick them together, cut them out, lay them on the foam, cut out, done!

so heres the question. I dont have a particular design background and never built any balsa models so its easy to say that when I see these build threads of people that have cut out all of these skeleton/rib parts literally from looking at a 3 view (as presumed) could be wrong its easy for me to get confused.

do I have to design the parts myself? are there plans like with the FT planes? I just dont understand how all of this ribbing/skinning works.

I really want to build this plane and am willing to put in all of the hard work and dedication needed for such a mammoth build I just have no idea where to start.

any and all help will be much appreciated and thank you very much in advance.
KyleG360 is offline Find More Posts by KyleG360
to remove ads between posts