HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 15, 2011, 05:20 AM
United Kingdom, England, Lincs
Joined Apr 2008
26 Posts
Discussion
Wasp V3 & V4 Main shaft screws

Anyone know where I can source the tinly screws that fix the main shaft to the head on the Wasp V3 or V4 ?
grezmel is offline Find More Posts by grezmel
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 16, 2011, 06:31 AM
United States, MI, Auburn Hills
Joined Dec 2008
997 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by grezmel View Post
Anyone know where I can source the tinly screws that fix the main shaft to the head on the Wasp V3 or V4 ?
Yikes! We could take care of you, but the Shipping from the USA to country would cost a little and maybe not worth it, unless you needed some additional parts. I suggest trying to find a watch or clock repair shop and see if they can help you with these tiny screws.
Let us know if we can help

Max
www.parkrcmodels.com
Parkflying is offline Find More Posts by Parkflying
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 19, 2011, 08:15 PM
Coventry. England.
Joined Jan 2011
15 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by grezmel View Post
If its the .7 mm one, throw it away and get a piece of wire, preferably stainless like a safety pin or a paper clip. Trim a short bit. Put a little right hand bend on it. Push it thro the head and shaft and bend it on the other side. Keep the same amount of bend both sides to balance it tho. I got so fed up with the screws and believe me, this works great. You'll make like a U shape with the wire. There could be a little slack on it but it doesn't seem to affect at all.
vandino is offline Find More Posts by vandino