HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 09, 2014, 06:19 PM
Joined May 2014
1 Posts
Hey I'm new here and I have one of these cars I must say that they are great. They are stronger than I though they were going to be. I opicked mine up from amain for $250au and now they are something like $223au amazing price for the value, however the shocks on this car are crap I broke one skimming a pole. As for the esc fan on mine it won't work on 3s so Amain are sending me out a new one
jackbakerjb is offline Find More Posts by jackbakerjb
to remove ads between posts
Old May 09, 2014, 07:50 PM
2011 - Year of the clones!!!
Australia, SA, Adelaide
Joined Nov 2010
2,759 Posts
I recently picked up one of these marvellous cars and am thoroughly enjoying it. At the current low price it represents unbeatable value for the features that it has.

Plenty of fun and power on 2s and an absolute blast on 3s. I don't run it on 3s much as I haven't changed the pinion over and don't think the car is quite up to the task of 3s power, although to date the only issue I've experienced under 3s is the rear wheels popping out on occasion. Don't think the ESC fan is liking the extra voltage either as it makes a nasty squeeling sound for a few seconds after first powering on but soon settles to normal operation, just have a feeling that it's not going to last.

Am using a hobbyking 2s 6000mah pack which fits in perfectly and provides around 25 minutes plus of running time.

I love how fun this car is and how well it performs. It's a lot more stable than my 4wd Tamiya df02 which I will now be getting rid of due to it being such an awful car in comparison.

No broken parts as of yet and I am fully stocked with spare parts as I want to be driving this car as much as possible, it's a blast. Shame it's been discontinued, it really is a little gem at half the cost of other similar cars.
Frank_fjs is online now Find More Posts by Frank_fjs
Old May 10, 2014, 11:55 AM
My hovercraft is full of eels.
USA, TN, Gallatin
Joined Aug 2009
3,256 Posts
Mine is still rocking along, trouble free on 2S with the aluminum camber mount. Rear tires are holding up well. Nothing else has broken, though I cringe every time I flip it. Everyone loves the way it looks and asks where they can get one and then I have to tell them it's discontinued or mention the price of the Fear. The disappointment in their faces says it all.

Still... upgraded kit versions, please. I don't need any more cheap radios, batteries and / or chargers and I'd rather put that extra cost into a better motor / esc combo.
SD One. is offline Find More Posts by SD One.
Old May 14, 2014, 04:59 PM
Joined Mar 2014
34 Posts
I just ordered my third, not a lot of money spent, quite a bit of fun.

I promised myself I'd not buy Vaterra again but what the heck at this price.
jeep1234 is offline Find More Posts by jeep1234
Old May 14, 2014, 07:08 PM
United States, CT, Brookfield
Joined Jun 2013
2,110 Posts
Don't miss out and make sure you enter the charger giveaway!

CHARGER GIVEAWAY!

If you guys need a charger or just want a new one, be sure to enter our charger giveaway. It is really easy to enter and you could win TrakPower's top-of-the-line VR1 charger complete with power supply.

Here is the link:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2159089
Paul Onorato is offline Find More Posts by Paul Onorato
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: A little about me.
Old May 16, 2014, 10:09 AM
Canada, ON, LaSalle
Joined Apr 2014
27 Posts
DYN4114 charger

When charging the battery with the charger that comes with this UNO. having 2 cell battery 3000mah, shouldn't there be two green lights. I have meter on it and am currently at 8.41 volts yet I have only one green light. Should I keep charging?
mcostella is offline Find More Posts by mcostella
Old May 22, 2014, 10:11 PM
United States, NM, Los Lunas
Joined Jan 2014
9 Posts
Anyone interested in selling their Glamis Uno?
Trade for an almost new Blade 400 3d heli?
Boatillo is offline Find More Posts by Boatillo
Old May 23, 2014, 08:40 AM
Obsessed with the details.
United States
Joined Apr 2013
120 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boatillo View Post
Anyone interested in selling their Glamis Uno?
Trade for an almost new Blade 400 3d heli?
PM sent.
CreepyCrawl is offline Find More Posts by CreepyCrawl