HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 11, 2009, 06:42 AM
Sherbrooke Qc
Joined May 2006
2,286 Posts
Link
North American Airshows

Hi Guys,
Well with the weather around here finally starting to feel like spring (was actually able to get out and fly for about 2 hrs yesterday ) it got me thinking that it won't be long before the airshow season starts up again here in North America.
I know its not RC guys but I also know a number of the people who fly RC warbirds like to see the real things...for research purposes ("but honey...I have to go to the airshow to get historical data for my models" )
Anyway...I found this website last year http://www.airshowmag.com/2009date.htm
that lists most of the airshows for North America and thought it might be of interest to others here. For those of us in NE US/Can check out D-day in Niagara Falls. And I think Geneseo has a "fleet aviation theme" this year.
Cheers Mike
Michael Richards is offline Find More Posts by Michael Richards
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 11, 2009, 07:22 AM
The sky is my playground.
United States, NH
Joined May 2005
7,631 Posts
Thanks Mike!
Dora Nine is offline Find More Posts by Dora Nine
Old Mar 11, 2009, 06:53 PM
Sherbrooke Qc
Joined May 2006
2,286 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dora Nine
Thanks Mike!
No Problem. I thought you might appretiate it . My mum lives near Niagara so the Friends over the falls one is already on the calander. Last year it was a great time. I just hope the Russell Hurricane is flying this year.
I'ld really like to make it back for the Geneseo one later in the summer but might be tricky with work. I've heard a lot of good things about "the greatest show on turf".
Cheers Mike
Michael Richards is offline Find More Posts by Michael Richards
Old Mar 12, 2009, 10:18 AM
The sky is my playground.
United States, NH
Joined May 2005
7,631 Posts
Yeah seems like the airshows in my area have really "thinned out" this year. But I am home for the Geneseo show. I almost think it's a "sign."
Dora Nine is offline Find More Posts by Dora Nine