SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 18, 2013, 03:18 PM
Joined Apr 2011
30 Posts
Discussion
HFG Settings

Hi to everyone. I'm using a Hoverfly Gimbal controller but i have some questions about it functionality.

1.- there is any way to activate the HFG in flight using a RC Controller with a switch?
2.- Recording my flights i noticed that when the HFG controller is energized when energized and begins to make the flight, in the axis of rotation does not roll stabilization as it should, in flight seems that no motion compensation was being made (more like vibration is magnified in the gimbal). In contrast with a flight servos only energizing vibrations of my Quadcopter barely noticeable.

3. - What is the maximum gain for the servo? Since I have not been more than 1,000 because of the aggressive response of servo gimbal movements.

Attached is a file. Txt settings of my HFG controller.
KASL is offline Find More Posts by KASL
to remove ads between posts