HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 09:10 PM
Re-kitting planes since 1990
Australia, WA, Beldon
Joined Jun 2013
1,438 Posts
Snowboard_nut, you're SOL. Cleanflight won't help you if you want CPPM + softserial on pins 7&8 + sonar, at least at present.

Jbalat, also you're SOL. For a tricopter the only way to get sonar working is to use CPPM.

Perhaps in a future revision there might be a way to easily switch sonar pins between RC7&8, vs motor5&6. At the moment there isn't an easy way to do this.
nebbian is online now Find More Posts by nebbian
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 09:12 PM
Re-kitting planes since 1990
Australia, WA, Beldon
Joined Jun 2013
1,438 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenman View Post
Oh ok, I thought it was only for STM32f303. Will have to try it out! What specificallydo you find advantageous performance wise, about Lux's pid controller?
It just... feels... tighter.

The default PID controller feels sloppy in horizon mode. It takes a good 0.5 seconds to wind up to full rotation speed when doing multiple fast rolls. You move the stick hard and it slowly gets up to speed. Lux's controller gives me instant full speed.

That said it has other issues in horizon mode (some of which are in the pipeline to be fixed). Stay tuned.
nebbian is online now Find More Posts by nebbian