SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 12, 2014, 09:09 PM
Joined Dec 2008
36 Posts
bike

with bikes wheel off the ground when u give bike throttle and let off does the wheel coast at all
Draxaas is offline Find More Posts by Draxaas
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 12, 2014, 10:41 PM
Joined Dec 2008
36 Posts
bike

Fix bike the gyro bearing was bound up everything spins freely.. bike is still slow to me..unless i got a turd motor
Old Nov 13, 2014, 01:36 AM
RCMCC.tripod.com
Fremont, CA
Joined Sep 2003
2,335 Posts
Mine was fairly quick out of the box. I have the x-speed but going to hold off installing it for now.
grymg is offline Find More Posts by grymg
Old Nov 13, 2014, 05:41 AM
MY '75 CZ "FALTA REPLICA" 2010
Waterford, Michigan
Joined May 2006
1,253 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draxaas View Post
Just ran it again still slow wishing i wouldnt of payed 200 bucks for it.The gyro sounds fast thats about it
Try re- binding the bike to the controller. Tells you how in the instruction book if I remember right. First ck for binding in the drive system or tire rubs like Jimmy says. One of my bikes front tire was rubbing the fork in the turns so could be a bind.
TopDave is offline Find More Posts by TopDave
Old Nov 13, 2014, 02:19 PM
Joined Dec 2008
36 Posts
bike

Either the motor or battery is week or the plastic pinion gear is spinning on the shaft. i took bike apart last night and made sure every thing spins with out binding
Old Nov 15, 2014, 09:37 AM
Joined Dec 2008
36 Posts
bike

Going to order the x speed motor and a new battery my bike seems slow compared to all the video i have seen what other motors fit with out blowing up the board